• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

NOT AGAIN

RobK.

I did notice when he's out side and being occupied with every thing new and exciting he's way better . The minute he's back inside in his boring indoor enclose he's WAY worse . He did the same thing last year . I hope this is it as he was doing GREAT for months , taming down eating great and healthy , Then weeks after giving him food grown with MG ''bang'' started all over again . He did start showing sign a week ago and got worse a little at a time . so ???? finger crossed !!!!!!!!!!!
laurarfl said:
I would be interested in hearing what happens.

I will let let you know on this thread !!

http://www.petpeoplesplace.com/community/rabbits/112279-miracle-grow-hamrful.htm

quote''

It is very harmful. Can cause seizures and death. If you have any animal eating the grass you should not fertilize. I do not know of any that are safe, unless all natural.

RobK.

what ever he's got , it sure seems to hurt him at times , he will even hold his breath on and off for a few minutes then relax . :huh:
Noskire said:
Ty Park is another one who is great to deal with and has a lot of experience.

e-mailed him and waiting for a reply

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980