• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Roy's Offspring '09 Growth Comparison "Contest"

Which female did you recieve a hatchling from?

• Ms. Purdy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sky

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
I made this so we can see how differently our tegus grow. How we will do this is once a month( the third weekend of every month excuding hibernation ) we will have every( that wishes ) with a Roy baby to post up to THREE pictures that define color and size. Make them count as this will be closer to a "contest" if we have some kind of rules. It will also be required that you post which female it was from. This may sound like a silly idea but when we all have about four foot tegus, I think we cant look back cherish the memories. This is not a winning contest really but something we can use as like a scrapbook. Any suggestion that will make this a better contest are well appreciated.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Every third weekend of the month so this weekend any time. If you are late that is fine just make sure when you post the pics you call them month 1 pics and so on. Also state the name of the animal.

Melissa

5 Year Member
Well we just got our roy/purdy baby Wed and he is still a little shy but also noticed today he has started shedding so I guess we will put off handling until that is done lol.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Ok guys here's Angus! He is from Purdy.

o1940691.jpg

o1940661.jpg

o1940681.jpg

New rule: Try to post pics TeguTalk has not seen before if at all possible.

hailo

5 Year Member
hey guys is there any way you can pics next to inanimate object we all know. for example like bic pen or something that. then we could see there progress

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
hailo said:
hey guys is there any way you can pics next to inanimate object we all know. for example like bic pen or something that. then we could see there progress

Yes, every one if would like to place your tegu next to a ruler, tape measure or money etc. that make it easy to see growth. Or you could measure them and then post the measurment in text.

Thanks guys, be ready to take another three pics in about a month. Third weekend of every month.

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Ok guys thanks for participating. The weekend is coming to end so lets get those pics up. Bobby, are you still interested.

Jer723

5 Year Member
sorry it took so long. im gonna post this as the july entry!

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4593" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4593</a><!-- l -->

Jerry

VenomVipe

5 Year Member
Alright guys it is that time of the month again. Lets see those Roy babies! I'll be getting mine up before the day ends.

Anthony

5 Year Member
my little tegu ussualy dont awake til about 5 or 6 so once shes up and active and fed ill get some pics of her

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu