• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Show Off Your Tegu Enclosures

Meg90

5 Year Member
Posting new pics of Cleo's enclosure momentarily. :shock: I changed it around again, and wanted to bump this thread.

Dvdh1

5 Year Member
heres one I built for our Colombian tegu

Attachments

• photo 2 (13).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 15
  • photo (13).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 9
  • photo 3 (8).jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 7

BOOZER

5 Year Member
Dvdh1 photo of your col. looks more like an argentine. ??

or is that just for sniggles and giggles?

Jefroka

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus/July292009?authkey=Gv1sRgCJK9nIWx3evmuwE#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalu ... Wx3evmuwE#</a><!-- m -->

After a few weeks he decided he liked burroughing under the rock formation, so I took the hide out. Also added a cat litter box for water. He's much longer than his basking rock now, lol!

...Jefroka

Meg90

5 Year Member
---revamped this, and wanted to post it so it would bump the thread. I keep changing things--It felt like she wasn't getting full use of the space.

cleoenclosurerevampAGAIN017.jpg

cleoenclosurerevampAGAIN012.jpg

Hot side (just misted)
cleoenclosurerevampAGAIN016.jpg

Cool side (switched my plants again.
cleoenclosurerevampAGAIN009.jpg

A recent picture of my pretty Cleo
cleoniceshot001.jpg

cornking4

5 Year Member
This is zzyzx's 6'x3'x3' Neodesha. I bought it as a warped piece of crap but put a month of work into it and here's what I got:

DSCF0552.jpg

DSCF0553.jpg

DSCF0554.jpg

DSCF0555.jpg

:-D :-D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980