• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Show Off Your Tegu Enclosures

Wil

5 Year Member
Here are my enclosures. They are always a work in progress.

enclosure7.jpg

teguen.jpg

cornking4

5 Year Member
Wow, great looking enclosures, Wil! I'd love to eventually have something like that, but it would probably mean moving away from Phoenix because humidity is too low for outdoor housing here.

cabral

5 Year Member
this is my tegu enclosure its 7x3x3 really simple enclosure, im planing to add more stuff to it, but anyways here u have, some pics.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

the 2 other terrariums that u can see on top of the tegu enclosure are for my ball pythons, i have a male in one and hopefully a female in the other. !

obsessedwithserpents

5 Year Member
cabral said:
this is my tegu enclosure its 7x3x3 really simple enclosure, im planing to add more stuff to it, but anyways here u have, some pics.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

the 2 other terrariums that u can see on top of the tegu enclosure are for my ball pythons, i have a male in one and hopefully a female in the other. !

i dont think there are working

cabral

5 Year Member
oh, mmm
just click here to see them
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.tegutalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?uid=1283&f=25&t=5533&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?uid=1283&f=25&t=5533&start=0</a><!-- l -->

Meg90

5 Year Member
SWEET. :shock: I love that its topless, that's what I want! What are the measurements, and whose going to live in it?

Its beautiful! Mind listing materials? Cost?

isdrake

5 Year Member
Mr Critter

Wow that really nice. One of the few indoor enclosures with a decent size that I have seen. :)

Do you live in a place with high humidity? Because it's topless. ^^

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
Im still in the proccess of building it ,it will have a 2 piece hinged top so i can open it and walk inside,im also adding a built in feeding area on the extra space on the out side of the doors

thestem07

5 Year Member
here is my little guys newest home just finished it up and put him in it today.
Quite the upgrade from the 55 gal he was in.

its 6.5 x 3 x 2.5 ft. The white is a waterproof fiber glass (shower board). The edges and screws are all sealed with aquarium silicon. The "glass" on the front door is Lexan (very durable and flexible).
I am planing to put trim along all of the outside corners and edges just to neaten it up.
All together this took me about a month to build and would have cost around $275-300, but my uncle had most of the wood, screws and other hardware needed in his wood shop. (alot of the wood was left over from building his house and barn)

I am open to any suggestions for improvements or adjustments anyone is going to offer.

Attachments

• 1231091646a.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 10
  • 1226091622a.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 8
  • 0103101402a.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members