• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

so there is this girl...........

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
well, we all know the typical teenager's love for another
but i have no clue how i should get her to go out with me, i've been talking to her for the past year and a half already, and......yah, i don't know
i know most of you guys had experience, how should i "do" this without making my self look like a fool? i have just never done before this in my life
if i'm at the wrong place, i'm just terribly sorry, but i cannot find a friendlier place to ask for an advice of any sort

mr.king

5 Year Member
lol dude juss tell her exactly how u feel if she doesnt feel the same w/e i feel the truth always works the best

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
LMAO no doubt Mr. King. Just be confident and straight up ask her out. After a year though....you might be stuck in "the friend zone!"

Ohhh the whoa's of adolescence.

mr.king

5 Year Member
Meh you might be stuck in the friendship thing but a reason you might be there is because she thinks u think of her only as a friend. Just try it out don't just ask her out tell her how you FEEL first u gotta butter her up. Ahhh how I do love the chase lol

mr.king

5 Year Member
yup it probably will be awkward but its the only way to get the job done lol let me kno how it works out for ya

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Mr King is right. She is never gonna know if you don't tell her. Don't worry if you look stupid . She would'nt talk to you for over a year if she thought you were stupid to begin with. That friendship thing is BS. No such place if you handle things right. Be confident but soft. If she says no. Don't worry about it. Act like nothing is wrong. She'll come around. Just play it cool.

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
I'd make sure you aren't stuck in "the friend" zone. Do some sniffing around. Reason being, if you ask her out and you are stuck as friends, you may get upset with the rejection, and lose a good friend. Very tricky asking a friend out It has to be done right. I say you should do more research hehehe

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
You could do what I did, and just tell her how muich you like her lizard.

Or just invite her over to play video games.... :viga :lol5

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaRealJoker said:
I'd make sure you aren't stuck in "the friend" zone. Do some sniffing around. Reason being, if you ask her out and you are stuck as friends, you may get upset with the rejection, and lose a good friend. Very tricky asking a friend out It has to be done right. I say you should do more research hehehe

From a girl's POV, I thought the same thing...

If a guy come on to you, and you're really just friends, it's kinda awkward. The friend part is just never quite the same. Make sure it's worth it!

jor71

5 Year Member
Just don't do what I once did when I was about 16 - 17. I was at a friends house and pounded down some vodka, JD and beer (not smart). Afterwards, I asked this girl out that I knew for about 2 years. The problem was when I popped the question, I decided to let one go and it was quite loud :)......needless to say, we both laughed and I just walked away.......We were still friends afterwards, but I could never get myself to ask her out again.

You need to be sure that your friendship is worth risking asking her out. But, you may regret not knowng whether or not she will go out with you.

Welcome to the wonderful world of decision making....Good luck!!!

PS: I am not advocating under-age drinking!!

hoosier

5 Year Member
man ive been there. im not the oldest person(19) but i know what its like tohave to make a decision about a friend of yours that you like. just tell her how you feel. you cant sacrafice your feelings just because you think that they may or may not like you aswell. some of my best relationships were with girls who were good friends of mine before hand. 8) god luck man and let us know how it all goes. in life you cant be shy. if you are you some of the best things that could have happened just pass you by.

mr.king

5 Year Member
Did you take care of this issue yet, I mean there are too many tegus in the dirt to get caught up diggin for one. Just tell her exactly how u feel and get it over with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029