• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

so there is this girl...........

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
...............a little update............
i did tell her that i liked her, and invited her to a party (which she wanted to come to, but only she wanted some alcohol to be there, which there was, ice wine, and beer)
apprently, since our school is so small, this so called "rumour" spread like a wild fire, and whole bunch of lies went in this rumour too, whatever those lies were, she is PISSED, she turned on all her friends, went on a swearing streak, and left telling everyone that i betrayed her trust for me
i think somebody told her that i was only her friend for so long just so that i could get her to be my girl friend
so now i have to talk to her and straighten things out with her, and kill that person who spread those lies against me and her

dang, i'm so tired, i haven't slept for days because of this

hoosier

5 Year Member
first off man dont lose any sleep over this at all. secondly, just talk to her and straighten this out. if she refuses then give her a bit of time. then ask her again. hopefully she will atleast listen to what you have to say. if not, ohwell. there are plenty of girls out there and you are young enough to bounce back. dont worry about it ok. just try to talk to her about it but dont stress yourself out over it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont