• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Food List

Ginny Mastandrea

I think it would be a good alternate food source. You will have to evaluate your water quality. Do you use chemicals? What possible diseases do the fish carry? Also, I would think the same idea that applies to feeder insect would apply here. That is, they are only as nutritional as you make them. So feed them good!
I have well water with a lot of minerals. Should I get the big jugs of spring water?

Stef_W

cassava needs to be cooked to not be toxic. It should never be eaten raw, not even by humans. Boiling is sufficient, just dispose of the water (which carries away the cyanide). "Sweet" cassava, which is what you'd undoubtedly find in the grocery store, carries only a small amount of cyanide... but better safe than sorry.

Embers Lair

This is one Of the best list I have found yet by far I am new to the tegu world looking forward to experiment with all these different options. I have a b/w Argentine. About 2 yrs old. Looking for a new name for him as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonny