• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The New Tegu Talk!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The site used to have a chatroom but it didn't get too much use. I did, however, see a bit of ABUSE.
Others have mentioned possibly adding a shoutbox type chat. It's definitely something I can look into if folks are interested. I find that it kind of takes away from the forum itself though.

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What happened to the Edit button? It doesn't show up for me any more after posting.
Never mind,.. maybe its just my laptop because some times its there and sometimes its not right after posting.

But now it is.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I haven't seen the edit button in a few days, maybe its the browser? I'm on google chrome... I don't have it on the windows laptop but I think its there on the macbook... :(

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Yeah i too didn't see the edit button yesterday when i posted and wanted to go back and edit it,so i just left a double post couldn't really fix it.:-/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makit5744