• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The New Tegu Talk!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Welcome to the NEW TeguTalk.com! We're still working out the last few kinks of our merge over to MyBB from PHPBB. I'm hoping this change will make the forum faster, easier to read, and eventually more organized and easier to use.
Please use this thread to give us your much appreciated feedback on how things look, work, and feel for you! We aim to please you - the user!

Thanks!

Josh

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Already getting some reports of people having to create new accounts. Please try to use your existing account and let me know of any errors that you come across.
[email protected]

Draco D Tegu

Josh said:
Already getting some reports of people having to create new accounts. Please try to use your existing account and let me know of any errors that you come across.
[email protected]

Hi there! I was able to access this new site from my desktop but not from my blackberry (previously I was able). It gives an error that the page could not be loaded. HTTP error 404. It won't let me log in there either. I did find it helpful to be able to view this site wherever I was for things like shopping and it was extremely valuable when I was building my enclosures (didn't have to stop to run back to my computer LOL). Maybe I'm just being lazy, probably am, but is this something that will be resolved in the future?

Also, where did all the informational links Bobby had posted and the past postings go? I can't seem to find a menu for them.

Regards!
Draco
Draco D Tegu said:
Josh said:
[email protected]

Hi there! I was able to access this new site from my desktop but not from my blackberry (previously I was able). It gives an error that the page could not be loaded. HTTP error 404. It won't let me log in there either. I did find it helpful to be able to view this site wherever I was for things like shopping and it was extremely valuable when I was building my enclosures (didn't have to stop to run back to my computer LOL). Maybe I'm just being lazy, probably am, but is this something that will be resolved in the future?

Also, where did all the informational links Bobby had posted and the past postings go? I can't seem to find a menu for them.

Regards!
Draco

Never mind...I found the info forums! To anyone else like me who can't browse and chew bubble gum, click on the top icon with the house and "forums" next to it.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Draco - I'm working on those 404 errors. Thanks for letting me know about them. All previous information was moved over and the Search page should help us find things.

Draco D Tegu

Josh said:
Draco - I'm working on those 404 errors. Thanks for letting me know about them. All previous information was moved over and the Search page should help us find things.

Thanks a bunch.....now .....can we have a like button? :D

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I just had to change my password no biggie..im exploring the new site now..looks good so far

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I prefer the darker colors of the old TeguTalk... are there different/darker skins? If not can there be?

No log in problems for me...

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hi Toby, thanks for the feedback on the new theme. I figure the lighter colors might be easier to read. There isn't currently a dark theme available, but I will add that to my to-do list :)

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
So far no problems in loggin in, i have noticed some of the newer members seem to be missing from past treads.

thomasjg23

I would just like to second the usefulness of browsing tegutalk from my droid at stores!

Also i noticed a new reputation system is this going to turn in to one of those forums where people compete for rep points and having to see posts that just say "repped" ?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thomas, I hope that doesn't happen. Please be sure to report any extraneous posts where people are just trying to get their rep or post counts up

Little Wise Owl

5 Year Member
I had to find which email I used for this old account to try and open it.

I'm more recently known as Little Wise Owl but the new site says I don't exist and nor could I remake a new account.

Is there a way to change THIS account's name to "Little Wise Owl"?

Edit: YAY!

Draco D Tegu

I noticed a lot of my old pictures didn't carry over....they were direct uploads to the old TT site because photobucket is blocked where I work. I tried clicking them as they show in a jpg file attachment but they come up as no preview found. Is there a problem with the old pics getting x-ferred over?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There are a lot of Guest and unregistered posts,.. are those from people having difficulty with their log in or are people that aren't registered actually able to post on threads?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam