• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

things i learned from david Blair

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
My ig stays outside almost year round, so I don't supplement with D3. I usually don't supplement with calcium (once in a blue moon) because he eats calcium rich greens and some commercial food. Sometimes I'll powder some fruit.

RobK.

laurarfl said:
Personally I don't think dandelion and milkweed look anything alike, lol. I have tons of milkweed around here, do you guys have it out west? It has long slender leaves and little tiny flowers.

i looked on yahoo at 100s of photos and only saw one milk weed that looked even close , but i could tell it was not dandelions . so he did not eat any milk weeds . I hope it ends up being the flower i grew will M.Gro and he clears up and i am done with this . i have a ton of free alfalfa growing next to my house it also has never been prayed with anything .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980