• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This burns me up!!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok so i knwo you guys like hate this kid.. but he isnt that bad..well yeah he is but i have been talking to him for acouple of days now and he just didnt know much about tegus.
heres our conversations.

To: MXKILLA450 [videos (1) | favorites (0) | friends (0)]

Sent: January 06, 2008
Read: January 07, 2008
Subject: Re: tegi
Message: Im hopeing you miss spelled the word Tegu cause the "u" and "I" are right next to each other.. I also have more then one... But do you understand why everyone is giving you **** for the rat thing? its not even about you feeding live rats.. hell i feed live rats and love to watch..but i also have full grown tegus.that can handle that size rat..But like theirs no way your tegu ate that rat.. and you know it. You where just letting your tegu kill it.And why would you waste your money on a tokay??. Your just giving tegu owners a bad name.... Like im not trying to be a ***** about it..cause the fun of feeding your tegu is watching them kill a proper size feeder.. you do understand they eat fruits and veggies too right?
-Lexi

Original Message:

> gotta hand it to ya your tegu does look pretty cool i have more then one but i dont care do you f...

Sent: January 07, 2008
Read: January 07, 2008
Subject: Re: Re: Re: tegi
Message: Oh please dont feed your tegu canned food.. that stuff isnt good for them.. your better off buying him ground beef and feeding that to him,or ground turkey..its probly cheaper and ALOT healthyer.

Original Message:

> yea i know that i usually change it alot usually i feed it either crickets dusted with vitamins an...

Sent: January 08, 2008
Read: January 08, 2008
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tegi
Message: no dont boil it... Raw is better..what other tegus do you have? if you have reds they need lots of fruit...too tell you the truth the ground beef and turkey is really the cheatpest way to go..its cheap and easy..and so much healthyer then canned food..
do you have UVB lights and all that good stuff for your little guy?

Original Message:

> just raw ground beef or ground turkey, should i boil it im not to sure i never really fed them this ...

Sent: January 08, 2008
Read: January 08, 2008
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: tegi
Message: well good luck! Your Tegus should be alot happyer and healthyer with thoes meats.

Original Message:

> yepp i got them thanks for the help with the food

NOTE : yyou have to read the ORIGINAL MESSAGE FIRST then my response... i pulled them out of my sent box so what i said shows up first.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Youtube has a lot of crap on it, there are even worse videos. Kinda sad.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Invite him to the site, we will help him learn.

Oh and guys, remember, no attacks.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
Invite him to the site, we will help him learn.

Oh and guys, remember, no attacks.

But won't he see this thread? Might be kinda awkward (for him) if 3 pages of hating him is here (justified).

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i invited him already.. he isnt that bad..just doesnt know much of anything really.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Alright he has read these post already...and he has taken the video down!!! see how great i am.. being nice works :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029