• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

This burns me up!!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Very graphic, warning!!!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtyUF_yxeDg&feature=related">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtyUF_yx ... re=related</a><!-- m -->

The rat is over half his size and alive, why would you take risks like this? And the Tokay, thats just sick!!

Sorry guys, I had to vent!! :?

Katt

5 Year Member
Agreed. Thats just wrong and sickening.
I flagged it as both animal abuse and shoking content. If you can, flag it. They'll remove it.
Thats just wrong to all the animals involved.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I left a comment:

You are not feeding your animal, you are trying to kill it. Those rats are way to big, and the tokay, is just plain sick!!!

I flagged it too, that is one sick person... :?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I saved the comments, just in case they go poof!!

Varnyard (20 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam You are not feeding your animal, you are trying to kill it. Those rats are way to big, and the tokay, is just plain sick!!!

Beardedragon (14 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam thats horrible you should be fed to your tegu

NochiDoshab (11 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam Agreed with Beardeedragon, Thats sick and wrong. Its not only dangerous to your tegu to feed live but thats just malicious and cruel treatment to give it rats that large. Purely to get a laugh. And the tokay part is to horrifing to even bother.

DaveDragon2112 (6 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam You should be locked in a cage with an alligator and see how you like it. May you burn in Hell!!!

reptileszz (9 seconds ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam You are sick and should be locked up

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
I have no idea why I choose to watch even though I am warned about it being graphic.
I am sick to my stomach now and once I saw the tokays head bleeding I had to stop.
Sometimes nature seems cruel to me but I know its the way things are and will always be but for a human to play Mother Nature,that is one sick jerk and if you enjoy that type of thing I do feel sorry for you. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Brat!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Jerseytimebomb (1 minute ago) Show Hide Marked as spam 0 Reply | Spam Size appropriate prey item?? Are you gonna cry when your tegu dies after getting bit in the head or just listen to shitty music??? Make sure to post pics of your torn up hands when he/shes 4 ft.

yeah that was me and I flagged.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
That is not nature, in nature the rat would have ran away the first time the tegu attacked. This person it pitting animals just like fighting dogs, he needs to be locked up. He could feed the proper size food item, but is doing it to watch the tortue.

Katt

5 Year Member
The comment by Nochidoshab would be me. I got some other people to flag it as well from another reptile area.

nat

5 Year Member
I flagged it and left a comment. I watched about 5 seconds of it, and I don't think I need to, to get the gist of how sick this guy is.

COWHER

5 Year Member
nat said:
I flagged it and left a comment. I watched about 5 seconds of it, and I don't think I need to, to get the gist of how sick this guy is.

I strongly suggest we all flag it as animal abuse and get this video taken down

ticoguy14

5 Year Member
I checked his profile the worst thing is he is a grown man he is 57 years old. I wish their was a law against this.

eddiezahra

5 Year Member
that's horrible, my tegu is just a lil bigger than that and he gets f/t fuzzies or small hoppers 1ce a week as a treat. that guy shouldn't own anything but a gun to shoot himself lol. and feeding a tokay? where did he read that was part of a tegu diet. tokays are pets (ok rats are too) but who would ever think of doing that.. i say we find this guy and hunt him down and tear him to pieces the way he enjoys it lol. he gives tegus and all reptile keepers a bad name.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He sent me a message from Youtube:

Quote:
MXKILLA450: hey smart one in the wild when they have to survive do they pick small mice to eat or do they eat any thing? exactly they eat any thing no matter what size .

another thing the tokay gecko ? umm 1 if u knew about tegus you should know that they should have a wide variety of foods and should not only be fed rats and mice due to high contents of fur .so learn facts before you talk to me

I sent a message back:

Quote:
Me: So you think they would catch a rat as big as that in the wild? Or the tokay?

As for learning the facts, I am the second largest breeder of tegus in the U.S.

Why would you even dream of taking a chance on killing your animal? Oh and did you worm the tokay before feeding it? You could pre-kill your food, but you choose to feed very large animals, that is just wrong, there is no way that tegu could ever dream of getting a rat down that big. You are wrong and very cruel.

I will tell you what, why don't you come on here and we can talk about it: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107411">http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/ ... p?t=107411</a><!-- m -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029