• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

too harsh

laurarfl said:
James is the one who said he was mean

True, but there have been a few people calling him negative, and rude.

laurarfl said:
And is it a "pointless tattle"?

No, as stated earlier in this thread there have been people arguing with James calling him rude. When he asks for proof when he was being rude they do not supply it. So yes it would become a "pointless tattle" if it has no grounds to stand on, reverting to nothing more than what a child would do. Saying something happened but with no further means of proof or explanation.

laurarfl said:
But it is odd that if someone has an objection to something

Heavens no, everyone has their own opinion including myself and you. Though this doesn't mean that an individual is right just because they are entitled to one.

laurarfl said:
it is labelled as being childish or overly sensitive

In some cases using denotation or connotation of words depends on your meaning, by just using regular textbook definitions we can infer that "overly sensitive" would be the common case. BUT there are many emotional variables that could come into play so we can't fully condense into two categories if we get technical.

laurarfl said:
if this is over a particular posting, I must have missed it

Perhaps, but I don't have the knowledge of what you have and have not read on this forum. So I will not assume of what you might have read.

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think its time to let this thread die down, everone posted their feelings so let it go

teguboy77

5 Year Member
Im going to say it the way it is,me and jamesw always bumped heads and i dont care if you like me or not,and yeah i can be alittle hot headed and i admit that.But the way you come off like your give a complament and at the sametime trying to be a ,and i ll be the first person to tell a wise guy were to go,in person over computer etc,if you dont like a post dont reply pretty simple.I will say this there's no perfect person and honestly jamesw does try to help people and give good advise.I still feel he should stay being a moderator.I've had alot of reptiles and been keeping them for 24 years now and i still learn stuff new all the time,and this forum has great information and really smart and helping people lets keep it that way thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980