• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two Arg. Tegus

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Oh, and if you are willing to wait, I could probably work something out with shipping Abeni. I'll need to find the supplies though.

Also, I'll do Aidan for $100, and Xander for $150

John_E_Dove

5 Year Member
That is a give away!!!! :shock:
Only two things stop me from snatching up these guys. :hifit
The two day drive out there to get them and the seasonal temps which would endanger them if I sent you the stuff to ship them to me.

Question; Why is the female unable to breed?

Beasty

5 Year Member
With proper insulation and heat pack there is only the danger of the lizards getting lost in transit. I recently got AND shipped between Utah ("Land of the World's Greatest Snow") and Connecticut(where temps were dipping into the negative!).(2200 miles apart,BTW) Even with the animal shipped to me being a day late, the lizard's body temp was 90 degrees!
Point being, it can be done quite safely, though not terribly cheap.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Yeah, no problem really shipping, except for Abeni, that would be difficult.

Abeni can't breed because she lost her cloaca from an impaction (not by me!), which is used in reproduction.

Xander may have a new home soon!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
And the tegus would have insulation AND heat packs, or I could hold them for you for $25 non-refundable down payment until weather warms up for shipping. Once it warms up, you send the rest of the money, and I can ship

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
yepper. Mulligan is cleaning his room looking forward to his new roommate. lolz....

Thanks again Kazzy! Xander will be right at home here in sunny california. I hope that you and your BF figure out your plan with the armed forces.

As a former USAF enlisted dude....the urnals are higher on the walls, hence the pitch...."aim high."

Kazzy

5 Year Member
$50 deal won't last much longer!!!!!! Already have someone local considering Aidan, but jump on this quick!!!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Shipped Xander out today. EXPENSIVE! Yikes.

$50 deal only lasts until Sunday!!! I also now have a larger box to ship Abeni in as well.

jacobsracing

5 Year Member
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD7BwLvLmt0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD7BwLvLmt0</a><!-- m -->

:)

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Aidan is on hold. I'll be taking updated shots and videos of Abeni today, as she's waking up and hungry. Still looking to find her a great home, and have decided to extend the $50 deal for her.

Tails

5 Year Member
Aidan arrived to his new home with me today :-D He looks great, and is settling in nicely (wok, as well as he can for only being officially home for 45 minutes) He looks great. Kazzy did a really great job of getting him back up to par and healthy. He looks great, is healthy and active AND has already eaten :roon I'm so happy to have him :-D As soon as I can find the cord to my camera :doh I'll post pics (Stupid spring cleaning, I always lose stuff)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam