• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Welcoming tegus needing rehoming or for sale cheap

Dylan koch

I just opened a tegu and reptile sanctuary in tucson Arizona all tegus welcome currently only have reds. I breed crickets,super worms,dubia roaches, quail and much more. I am on a 12 acre property. With the ban in Florida coming I'm looking to help rehome tegus in need!! My property is a old game and fish head quarters so I turned alot of the stalls into tegu enclosures that I am adding doggy doors to so they can come out and in of the inside enclosures to outside for natural basking as well as uvb and basking inside. Please contact me at [email protected]

jcopes3782

Idk how one would ship a lizard but I have a black and white female tegus lizard I am in need of selling . Was looking for 600

Dylan koch

Idk how one would ship a lizard but I have a black and white female tegus lizard I am in need of selling . Was looking for 600
There is reptile specific shipping over night. But 600 isnt cheap. If rehoming it's best to do it free just ask shipping. AMD if you really care for you reptile just make sure goes to great loving knowledgeable home

Kijkijpi

There is reptile specific shipping over night. But 600 isnt cheap. If rehoming it's best to do it free just ask shipping. AMD if you really care for you reptile just make sure goes to great loving knowledgeable home

Its not unreasonable to ask for money in exchange for their animal, even if there is a ban. Its predatory to try and say otherwise. Yes 600 is high but asking for money at all is completely reasonable. You will profit off this in the long run if you are planning on breeding at your sanctuary or even showing it to other people. Beggars cant be choosers my friend.

Dylan koch

600 is very very steep price for a black and white in general even if it was a blue unless 100% get even then though.. If i was in need of rehoming any animal I loved or even slightly cared for or couldn't afford to care for anymore... I wouldnt care about the money even if i needed it! I would rather it go to a good home where it would be cared for properly and loved! No matter the loss of money.. but that's just me. Yes I plan on breeding but more so to keep my pets bloodline and a part of them for generations. But also not for profit but to keep my care costs out of the red. Specially since my tegus eat better than I do lol.. but I've been lucky that I have 12 acres. And my girl friends father does construction and remodeling so I've been able to make all my enclosures for free out of recycled wood and mainly shower doors and ect. Which in my opinion make amazing cage walls and openings

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602