• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What other hobbies do you have besides reptiles??

nat

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Many hours of work go into designing and building those little cars. I model them in 3D CAD with material properties to know exactly where the center of mass is. Any little improvement helps. .001 second equals 1/8" on the track. Many races at the top level are won by that much!

I believe it! not to mention the patience and coordination w/ your hand and eye that you need to be precise with!

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I play ALOT of video games.....and i believe i am a race car driver.

AB^

5 Year Member
:shock: So wait, you're all telling me there's things to do that don't involve reptiles??? :?

striggs

5 Year Member
Lexi said:
Lexi I c that you mentioned driving more than once. I wouldn't mind being a passenger in a females car that actually "knows" how to drive. :lol:

Funny story. I was cruising along one day & a blue & red honda civic screamed past me. At the time I was driving a 99 vw passat. It was no slouch, it had a lil work done to it nuthin much. But anyway I catch up to it at the light. I look over & they look back. All I can see is a person leaned back with a fitted & hoodie on. (fitted=baseball cap for those who don't know). So anyway we pull off from the light & the civic is a lil faster than I thought. I catch em a couple lights down. Here's the look again but this time they take their hood off & I realize it's a girl. :shock: She's smilin' like, ha ha u just got smoked by a girl. :lol: So anyway we pull off from the light again. I threw it over to manual this time(it had tiptronics) so we're on the highway now. I guess I had more balls than her :lol::lol: bcuz I weaved in & out of a few cars & left her, she tried to follow but I think she was scared. Or not as crazy. I felt a lil better then.

Besides speeding, biking is one of my other hobbies.
Picture20355b.jpg

arnold2.jpg

arnold1.jpg

greentriple

5 Year Member
What a cool and interesting group! 8)

I've been plagued with the, "get bored easy" bug, so I've gone from hobby to hobby to hobby, however I can't seem to get rid of the gear. :shock:

Right now I taste and enjoy Burbon and Tequila, :) and yes the way I do it, it's a hobby not an addiction. :twisted: I work out 7 days a week including tri-workouts. 8) I surf the two tegu sites and post almost daily. :roll: I'm a budding stereophile and have been a cigar smoker for some time. :lol: However, my son now take up most of my free time. :D

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
striggs said:
Lexi said:
Lexi I c that you mentioned driving more than once. I wouldn't mind being a passenger in a females car that actually "knows" how to drive. :lol:

Funny story. I was cruising along one day & a blue & red honda civic screamed past me. At the time I was driving a 99 vw passat. It was no slouch, it had a lil work done to it nuthin much. But anyway I catch up to it at the light. I look over & they look back. All I can see is a person leaned back with a fitted & hoodie on. (fitted=baseball cap for those who don't know). So anyway we pull off from the light & the civic is a lil faster than I thought. I catch em a couple lights down. Here's the look again but this time they take their hood off & I realize it's a girl. :shock: She's smilin' like, ha ha u just got smoked by a girl. :lol: So anyway we pull off from the light again. I threw it over to manual this time(it had tiptronics) so we're on the highway now. I guess I had more balls than her :lol::lol: bcuz I weaved in & out of a few cars & left her, she tried to follow but I think she was scared. Or not as crazy. I felt a lil better then.

Besides speeding, biking is one of my other hobbies.
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u191/striggs/Picture20355b.quote]

Hahaha I love to race... But not drag....its gotta be a twisty back road. I was following a VW golf home the other night..and he was flying...so i caught up to him (i have a red subaru) and he turned off on my fav. road to drive on... thought he was being slick.. but little did he know that my Subaru can handle turns better then any other car...he got smoked, it was funny.. He flashed his lights a beeped at me after he knew he was done...

Dragon_girl

5 Year Member
well i dont think video games really count so with my its birds (like pet parrots and things), but mostly its archery, heres a few shots of me.
100_0554.jpg

100_0547.jpg

archeryfest001.jpg

i got this for being active in archery in my area
PICT0047.jpg

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I go outside, but not when its 14 degrees!!! and ride my new dirtbike or my fourwheeler or go on horse back rides either by myself of with my mom with my new horse Guss, hes aweome...But he poops ALOT! And other than that my friends cant ever turn down a fourwheeler ride, they get on mine and my dads, and then i get on my dirtbike and here we go down the dirt backroads. Its alot of fun. And if not that, then go for a cruise in my car through town.

dorton

5 Year Member
Hey Cold thirst, lets see you dirtbike, and quad.
I just have an rm250 for now, but just sold a pretty bad ds650, and a mildly built raptor.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
I dont have an actual pic of the bike or quad, we just got the bikes a month ago but this is exactly the bike, Its a 08' Honda CRF230F with electric start, and that start is worth its weight in gold!!! let me tell ya!

and my quad is still the same one I got for christmas when i was 10 and its still running strong and tons of fun cuz you can just buzz around everywhere on it! Its a 1997? Honda Sport trax 90 like his one. It will go 30 through the woods, and if you hit another one head on at 30mph you will break your arm cuz my sister got one too at the same time and hers is red and mine is a dark green, but they changed the body style a little bit since then.

also I have one more bilke I used to ride and still do on occasion is the one my grandma gave me if i could get it running again and its a 1973 Honda trail 90 that looks identical to this one, and i have it in the best shape of its life right now, it just sparkles and is worth about a grand but i wont sell it, and it goes 46 in high gear, but i just ride this one on our road.

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
other hobbies

My wife got me this arrowana fish for my b day about 6 years ago he was about 5 inches long.now he is 31 inches
truck065.jpg
truck056.jpg

dorton

5 Year Member
Very cool, I love them buy friend had one for a few years, came home and it had bumped open the lid and fallen on the floor. Yjey are incredible creatures to watch.

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
He has only jumped out once about 3 weeks ago knocked the lights and glass top off after a bug landed on the top and was walking around and the fish jumed for him.when he is not hungry he will come to the top and let me pet his back,he seems to love it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214