• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What other hobbies do you have besides reptiles??

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I like to fish when I have time, shooting, also snorkeling, and free diving.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Oh yeah, I forgot, I also like to fish, snorkel, and occasionally scuba.

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
sick dirt jumper striggs. I rise single speed and single track. Mostly cross country stuff. My bike is posted under the wheeled addiction thread if you wanna take a look!

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Re: other hobbies

red_tegu28 said:
My wife got me this arrowana fish for my b day about 6 years ago he was about 5 inches long.now he is 31 inches
truck065.jpg
truck056.jpg

I have never seen an arowanna that big before!!!! Only like a foot max in aquarium shops, bravo on keeping it even wher it got soo big. How many gallons is the tank, and im jealous!!!

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
and i also snowboard during the winter, not exacly my favourite thing to do, but i enjoy the cold wind in my face, i think i've been to Whistler 3 times, Seymour 8 times, and Grouse Mountain 6 times now, but my board i had for 3 years now is starting to crack :cry:

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
He is in a 125 gallon,My mom works in a office and the owners have one that is about 38 inches but he is in a 300 gallon with a red tail catfish

Katt

5 Year Member
I paint with arcylics and oils. Draw with graphite, colored pencils, pastel pencils and a bit of charcoal. I also do wood burning and rnadom other art things.
I like to cross stich as well.
I love horseback riding.
I sing, and preform on stage.
I'm usually always in some preformance or another. The first one i was ever in was Beauty and the Beast preformed at my school. I was the egg girl/villager/mob. The latest show I did backstage for was called Inside/Out. I'm now doing backstage for an un-announced show and am hoping to get a lead in an upcoming musical.
I'm currently learning to play guitar and piano. I'd love to leanr the chello as well but thats a far off dream. My dad and me started making an electric for me. It will be done in a few months. If you know guitars the body is kinda inbetween a B.C. Rich BICH body (my favorite) and a Jackson Roswell. I'm excited to see how it plays.
lol, if anyone has some Jacksons (pre-Fender made) or B.C. Rich's with the BICH body for sale or thinking about it let me know. My dad and myself are always instrested. I love doing restore projeects with him while iI'm visiting.

I breed corn snakes as well as keep many bearded dragons. I'm a moderator aon another very large reptile forum. My family owns said forum.
I frequently go to reptile shows and do many other rpetle related things.
um thats all I can think of for now. lol

Nero557

5 Year Member
Hobbies, well, I like anything to do with animals, four-wheeling, working on cars, trucks, motorcycles, the occasional video game but only once in a great while, photography, scuba diving, snokeling, traveling, I go on vacation as much as I can, spending money, watching movies, reading good books (mostly non-fiction), im sure there's more but thats good enough

playlboi

5 Year Member
Shaylah said:
I draw... and play video games

Here's my art page
Nahs-valentine.deviantart.com

nice work shay. very cool

i like to draw myself, but i'm ok. not that great.

i also play video games. of course. final fantasy 7 still rocks!

i spend my time trying to conjure up new ideas on how to build my next enclosure. lol

dreaming of the day when i can get my own group of monkey tailed skinks (Corucia zebrata). also the philippine sailfin dragons (Hydrosaurus pustulatus). and the chinese crocodile lizards (Shinisaurus crocodilirus).

bout it!

Kharnifex

5 Year Member
i'm kindova nerd, i alternate between playing warhammer 40k (a tabletop wargame) and EVE online. i love to shoot, really got into guns when i turned 18, so now i have an m1014, m1a and 1911. lately people have been talking me into coming out of the house, so ive been drinking a lot too. warhammer is eating all my time lately, as creating the models and painting them is alot of work.

i also play random video games. and try my best to go to every metal concert in my area that i can. i bottle anger and release it in mosh pits. if their were no mosh pits i most likly would never go to any concerts.

but keeping my pets happy and healthy is my main hobby.

ohh yea, and i allmost got married and had a child, but then i realized she was actually an insane alcoholic and marrieing her would be akin to shooting myself in the lower intestine with a 9mm. lol after that ordeal, i find sanity more attractive than beauty.

sparky

5 Year Member
motorcycle drag racing, specifically my hayabusa

its a 2006:

6k hid
painted the inner headlight housing black
de-screened ram air
zg drag cut double bubble
tobin seat
JCS top clamp
custom SLO-POKE bar ends
small box mod & k&n filter
rice-ya style nozzle mount in the airbox with a .036 jet with stainless lines instead of plastic
switchable TRE
speedohealer with recall
JE 13:1 1397 pistons and block
dual intake cams set at 105/108
welded hub with heavy springs
clutch slave support
RPM 2'' billet oil pan
ZZZ chain with 17/45 gearing
murray sidewinder w/baffle
tiger racing bottle mount
custom ADRNLNJUNKY regulator setup for the airshifter
pc IIIR
E-FREAK 600 arm setup for 6 over stock
catalyst +4 street tail
ZEX TPS nitrous box

PC270314.jpg

i also enjoy turning a bit so i also have a 2003 sv650s:

PC270313.jpg

svbusa9.jpg

i also do a bit of target shooting, i am a divemaster and really love free diving.

does wild turkey 101 count as a hobby as well? :mrgreen:

Beasty

5 Year Member
I'm a singer and artist in my spare time.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://myspace.com/gis">http://myspace.com/gis</a><!-- m --> -my art site
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://myspace.com/gisherps">http://myspace.com/gisherps</a><!-- m --> -my herps
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://myspace.com/beastyvox">http://myspace.com/beastyvox</a><!-- m --> -my music

scarecrow

5 Year Member
My job and my wife take up most of my time these days.
I used to sing/bass in a metal band. I'm kind of learning guitar. Maybe one day I'll go looking for a band to play with again.

I also play a stupid amount of video games. Stupid. (beat expert mode on Guitar Hero 2. What a dweeb!)
edit: (also one song away from beating expert mode in 1 and 3. MEGA DWEEB!)

dorton

5 Year Member
sparky said:
motorcycle drag racing, specifically my hayabusa

its a 2006:

6k hid
painted the inner headlight housing black
de-screened ram air
zg drag cut double bubble
tobin seat
JCS top clamp
custom SLO-POKE bar ends
small box mod & k&n filter
rice-ya style nozzle mount in the airbox with a .036 jet with stainless lines instead of plastic
switchable TRE
speedohealer with recall
JE 13:1 1397 pistons and block
dual intake cams set at 105/108
welded hub with heavy springs
clutch slave support
RPM 2'' billet oil pan
ZZZ chain with 17/45 gearing
murray sidewinder w/baffle
tiger racing bottle mount
custom ADRNLNJUNKY regulator setup for the airshifter
pc IIIR
E-FREAK 600 arm setup for 6 over stock
catalyst +4 street tail
ZEX TPS nitrous box

PC270314.jpg

i also enjoy turning a bit so i also have a 2003 sv650s:

PC270313.jpg

svbusa9.jpg

i also do a bit of target shooting, i am a divemaster and really love free diving.

does wild turkey 101 count as a hobby as well? :mrgreen:

Nice bikes, I used to run the MIR/Rock Series heads up heavy hitter class on my 01 Busa a few years ago. As far a twisties, come to NC we have Deals Gap just a couple of hours from here, plus about a hundred other cool roads, some just as nice as Deals Gap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus