• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where are you from?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
born and raised in chicago,il. although i lived in memphis, tn. , and rantoul,il. for a while the windy city is still my home

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There was another that moved to Long Island. She's changed her user name twice too. There may have been a few others that came and went.

thestem07

5 Year Member
sclevenger08 said:
Webster Springs, West By God Virginia....haha. But currently residing in Athens, WV.
I am form Athens MI. its a little old farm town with like one stop light.
I am now living in Kalamazoo, MI.

sclevenger08

5 Year Member
thestem07 said:
sclevenger08 said:
Webster Springs, West By God Virginia....haha. But currently residing in Athens, WV.
I am form Athens MI. its a little old farm town with like one stop light.
I am now living in Kalamazoo, MI.

haha. The county Im from as only one stop light. The WHOLE COUNTY, and I mean literally...1 stop light. lol.

kaa

5 Year Member
I don't think I have posted here yet. I was born in peoria il, then moved to Clinton il. I plan on moving down to florida soon though.

goodtimes

5 Year Member
Dinuba, Ca originally. I have moved alot, now I live in Oxnard, Ca and I'm getting ready to move again.......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supportibi