• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where are you from?

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
Bay City, Michigan home of nothing spectacular unless you consider Madonna's grandmother something special.

scotty93801

5 Year Member
ColdThirst said:
Rogers, Arkansas (Don't Go There, it's smacked up beside Bentonville and you know whats there.)

I grew up not far frm there in Missouri and I used to go fishing in Bentonville .

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
greentriple said:
San Diego, CA.

I can't believe there are only 2 West Coasters on this site and both of us from SD. Not possible.

AB^ (Kevin) lives about 2 hours from me. He's in the yay, and I'm in Sacramento CA.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
scotty93801 said:
ColdThirst said:
Rogers, Arkansas (Don't Go There, it's smacked up beside Bentonville and you know whats there.)

I grew up not far frm there in Missouri and I used to go fishing in Bentonville .

I bet your happy you moved away then

scotty93801

5 Year Member
ColdThirst said:
scotty93801 said:
ColdThirst said:

I bet your happy you moved away then

I do like Texas but you just can't beat the Ozarks in Missouri

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Ha! maybee or getting away with whatever you want to a point, but entertainment wise no good at all, and also you wont recognise it since you left

boygenius

5 Year Member
I believe you are my friend.. What is Sweden like? I've heard you have great chocolate.. no wait, that's Switzerland I think.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
I am from the Great state of Alabama. A little town called Anderson. Population maybe 600. The post office has 4 employees total. There's a bank , school K-9, resturant, a store oh and let's not forget the golf course. The city hall , fire Dept. and police dept. are all in the same building about 2,000 sq./ft. We also had a cop but he went to the next city down the road so . Now we are a lawless society. LOL Look out world here we come. LOL

Aranha

5 Year Member
boygenius said:
I believe you are my friend.. What is Sweden like? I've heard you have great chocolate.. no wait, that's Switzerland I think.

Haha no thats swizz ;D. All we got here in sweden is hot babes! We were voted to have the most beutiful women on the planet. Too bad sweden is so darn picky about nearly everything so we have a really hard time importing reptiles and such. Sweden is cold and we have the best internet connection in the world. Thats about it ^^.

//The Swede! (not swizz) :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980