• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Where are you from?

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
kaa said:
I don't think I have posted here yet. I was born in peoria il, then moved to Clinton il. I plan on moving down to florida soon though.

you too? i have dreamed of moving to florida for a long time now, i want togo somewere i can keep my reptiles outside alot and they can enjoy natural sunlight! but im stuck in chicago, il for now lol!

preston897

i was born in las vegas. ive moved around over the years. but i have lived in good ol fort worth texas for about 10 years now

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I think everyone should put an accurate location in their profile...

Last year someone from CHarlotte joined this site asking questions, considering getting a Tegu. I met him at a local pet store and brought my Tegu for him to meet. This really fed his desire to get one himself...

We stayed in touch and when he got his I was able to come visit his hatchling and got to see the adorable green head in preson again. I also got a chance to compare his hatchling to my yearling to show myself how much he grew.

In addition to the Tegus, Anthony turned out to be a cool guy.

I've been a part of a local fish club for years which has introduced me to many very cool people and has given me a ton of experience and opportunity learning from other's who shared my hobby. I don't think there are enough Tegu owners in Charlotte to form a 'Tegu club', but connecting with the one or two others is definitely rewarding...

eddyjack

Do you know of any in Idaho? I doubt you will find many Idaho Cowboys that have any. I have a close friend however that had a "Blue" that suddenly passed and now has a "Extreme Giant" (both of Varn Yard stock) other than that I know of no one at least that has a Tegu. I rely on you great folks for some of my information. He and I visit pet shops often and I don't remember ever seeing Argentine Tegu's (a few Columbian that they try to sell you as Argentine) other than one grumpy old girl that supposedly was a breeder. I like visiting her just because she seems so sad in a small inclosure, non the less she is definentally NOT as happy to see me as I am her.
I agree with you Toby, it is always nice to meet someone with the same interest.

G

born in Harbin city, China, my province located at where China and Russia meet. lol
my family moved to Shanghai 10 years ago n i lived in Korea for a couple month
recently im living in MontrÃ?Æ?Ã?©al, CA

anyone comes from MontrÃ?Æ?Ã?©al

G

I'm out in the heart of Portland Oregon :) Originally from the drought ridden desert of central California. I prefer it out here. lol

G

Born in Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Â¦rhus, Denmark (2nd biggest city here), moved to a no-good town called Silkeborg for a couple of years and has now moved to Randers, Denmark... Much better city since I now have a "Rainforest" five minuttes away from me (a zoo made as a real rainforest and truly worth a visit)...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980