• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

kim86

I emailed him last week and he replied yesterday, I pretended I was interested in a tegu... so he's still doing that, haha.

mattlagrone19

I havent got my black and white and i got the email that said to pay the rest so i didnt but the tegu never came... This was back in august... Where can i get one. Im sick of waiting

blokhedd

just got back from the cleveland reptile show no argentines just some columbians. happy birthday to me..... i cant believe bobby is setting this kind of example for his son. In this day and age sooner or later his son will see these posts and know what kind of man his father is.

http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...feb9568e/l.jpg

i tried emailing him from different sources and had my friends do the same he never got back to any of us good work and thank you kim86 for the info

SomethingTegu

It saddens me to hear about all of these bad experiences. When I got my first tegu about two years ago from a different source, Bobby Hill was the most renowned breeder with the highest respect in the Tegu Community. I was considering making a second Tegu purchase from Bobby himself. I will never consider a purchase from him ever again.

Irishgrl

We put our deposit down in January. I followed up in April with a few questions as this was a gift for my son. Then I contacted him again in July. He stated that they had hatched but the weather was preventing him from sending out and I undersood as here in NJ we had quite a hot summer. He asked for me to pay the balance so that he could ship it right out and he sent out the invoice and I paid it. I followed up again in August, and he stopped returning my emails. I did get him on the phone one more time where he stated that he had 700 orders he needed to get out and they were going in order. He was short with me, not nasty but short, and I said could I please follow up in a week or so to see if he had a more specific date and he said yes. After that he never returned an email or a message again. Then in Oct. I saw that he was accepting deposits for 2013 hatchlings. I tried calling and emailing again with no response and began to look into him some more and found complaints that were placed starting Aug. 2012. Just this past week the phone number is no longer a working number. My son is a teenager and is very passionate about reptiles. We started with smaller lizards and this was his dream come true! He is high functioning autistic but still very hard to get him to understand why Spyro isn't here etc. I breaks my heart too because he custom built his habitat and worked very hard and put aa lot of money into making half of his room Spyro's. Mr. Hill took a lot more than just our money and my son's pet (family member). I was reading on here people saying be patient etc and we were very patient and now there is no working phone number. We live in NJ but I did file a complaint with the BBB and Consumer Affairs in Fla. I am hoping that someone reads this and does not see other people saying be patient you will get it, he has had our money since Jan and paid in full for 5 months and we do not have my son's tegu. He stopped returning emails as soon as he was paid in full and he stopped picking up the phone and returning calls also. Now the number is not a working number but his site is says he is accepting deposits for 2013 hatchlings and on another forum someone last week contacted him in regard to a purchase via email and he replied. Do NOT do business unless you are going to pay upon delivery and that isn't going to be allowed to happen. I researched him and in Dec 2011 and Jan 2012 all I saw was great reviews and videos and my son fell in love instantly. I can't put into words the heartbreak. I am hoping to get him a hatchling from a reputable breeder although now we are scared to death, and he can work with him and have him tame. I wish I found the fauna threads and tegu talk earlier, I would have only been out my deposit and would have had time to get my son a black & white and he would never had known and been hurt.

the_cw

He's a scammer at this point. All that can be said from here on out is to drive him out of the business. He stole $150 from me, even if he argues differently. I hope the staff here does their best to make sure * nobody* ever buys from him without hearing about this.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam