• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: WOW BOBBY....JUST WOW

Carnicero said:
Wonder how the sale on that 800 dollar high white on the front page will go....

I just saw the 800 dollar tegu.??? And further down says he does have a few juviniles he'll be 'letting go ' this year??? What does that mean? Are the juviniles the ones we've been waiting for? Sheesh if he's worried about shipping me an older one instead of tiny hatchling big deal! Id rather have a few month old than none...maybe I'm reading into that wrong?

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
There's a lot of reasons someone may not want others to see his facility. I'm not too keen on people checking my place out. It doesn't mean I'm hiding anything. I have a lot of to protect, my occupational license doesn't allow it, and my homeowners insurance would not be happy about it either.

ReptileGuy

laurarfl said:
There's a lot of reasons someone may not want others to see his facility. I'm not too keen on people checking my place out. It doesn't mean I'm hiding anything. I have a lot of to protect, my occupational license doesn't allow it, and my homeowners insurance would not be happy about it either.

I'm talking about just meeting up with him and get the tegu.

DavidRosi

Maybe it's a more British thing; but no one would stand for this here in the UK, maybe we're just overly tight on our money or have a slightly more intrusive attitude, but after reading every post from multiple threads about this and seeing the anger and hurt in what's happening; do something about it?

anelk002

5 Year Member
I finally said screw it and went to teguterra. He was so much easier to deal with and should be gettin the little one Thursday :)))

ReptileGuy

anelk002 said:
I finally said screw it and went to teguterra. He was so much easier to deal with and should be gettin the little one Thursday :)))

Post lots of pics!! What type of gu' are you getting from them?

hanniebann

5 Year Member
I've left messages with Bobby yesterday and today with no response :( I was supposed to be "one of the first 30 on the shipping list for B&W's"

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

hanniebann said:
I'm one of the deposits from last year. I put my deposit down in March of 2011 :( Has anyone heard from him this week??

Your deposit was from march 2011??? What did you order? I was march 2012... blk and wht normal...

ReptileGuy

hanniebann said:
I'm one of the deposits from last year. I put my deposit down in March of 2011 :( Has anyone heard from him this week??

:( Sorry about that....I haven't heard from him this week yet.

Ntyvirus

The thing about that link is that it is from 2010, before the issues started with the reds and b/w Regis. I think it proves the point that something is up and taking new orders when there are still many people who haven't received their lizards is BS

ReptileGuy

Ntyvirus said:
The thing about that link is that it is from 2010, before the issues started with the reds and b/w Regis. I think it proves the point that something is up and taking new orders when there are still many people who haven't received their lizards is BS

I agree

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club

Ntyvirus said:

I'm not sure what should/could be done about this...has anyone received a blk and wht that ordered a 2012? If it is truly a scam why has it gone on since,what,2010? And he hasn't been stopped yet? I keep waiting because I would hope his situation would straighten out eventually...once the old orders get filled and/or refunds get taken care of.yet I see he is already taking new orders for 2013...and has 'extras ' on his site from this years batch?? Wouldn't that mean he's giving away babies already claimed by deposits? I'm sooooo confused.

Ntyvirus

I think there was one post where somebody said they saw a baby that allegedly came from varnyard when they went to their local reptile shop but it looked a little fishy to me

ReptileGuy

Ntyvirus said:
I think there was one post where somebody said they saw a baby that allegedly came from varnyard when they went to their local reptile shop but it looked a little fishy to me

Same here....That is one big coincidence.

Diablo

5 Year Member
anelk002 said:

VERY good choice, you will be pleased!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980