• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Anyone know what happen to thetegu.com??

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah, Bobby, we've had some conversations about those boys, but it's even worse than I imagined. I wondered how anyone could ever work a "shooting the moon" smiley into a conversation, but you have shown me the light!! LOL!

I feel guilty about even talking about thetegu over here...thanks for being a sport.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I don't care if anyone talks about that site, or even members both places. Everyone is free to do as they wish, I just will not support that site due to the owner.

As for your thead Dave, I find the few other posts there quite funny. I seen where the Mod's were saying they wonder what happen with Rick and that they do not know where he is. They know, but aint tellin, LOL. :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
I seen where the Mod's were saying they wonder what happen with Rick and that they do not know where he is. They know, but aint tellin, LOL. :lol:
Someone had to warn him so he could take down the site and delete the thread. I was probably a "regular". It was probably that person who asked him to put the site back up. He has nothing to gain from it unless there is a chance he is going to "breed" Tegu's again. But we know no one is going to get rich selling Tegu's. It's more of a hobby.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
I'm done with that site (again). I can't support a site that is owned by a complete hypocrite like Rick.

You learned your lesson sooner than I did, I got took before I found out about the real Rick.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I really don't think it was the mods, but I'm generally optimistic and naive about such things, ha!

Here's my theory...

When his myspace was listed, I think people went there and started posting comments. I think that was his red flag to come home and take care of business.

If I'm not mistaken, visiting the site doesn't support Rick financially. it's the clicks on ads and purchasing things from him, etc that throw support. I think just about everyone there thinks he's a weenie.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
Guess whats back down? For me at least it is. I'm expecting my thread about whats up with the site and rick is going to be deleted.

Dave I noticed your post got deleted on my thread where you said he was off chasing tail. Someone quoted it though so you can still read what you wrote, yay for quotes.

At least you can't get banned until rick is back on the site, that is the one thing mods can't do over there. So don't be afraid to go a little wild LOL :p

Spencer

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I think the whole site is down. I don't ever go there, but wanted to check things out since last I've visited. Was my post about the DOA I got from Rick deleted? I wouldn't be surprised.

Tux

5 Year Member
People whom aren't already members will eventually trickle here, it's not a huge loss as all the info there is known collectively and will eventually be shared here as topics are posted require it. As for Rick.....he's a shame to my name.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
He said he has all his tegus, but he told me he had some die. His chat admin said he lost them all, and they all died. Who knows what the truth is, lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980