• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS FOR SALE!!! SOLD OUT!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OH crap!!! I forgot!! I took some last week but I've been so busy!

I'll edit a couple tonight after I feed the Carpet Python.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
The snake took the medium rat faster than it took me to take it out of the bag!! (Their's something wrong with that sentence!!)

This is the "X" Blue. He was sold on Sunday.
IMG_1452_.jpg

IMG_1500_.jpg

IMG_1457_.jpg

IMG_1459_.jpg

IMG_1463_.jpg

IMG_1470_.jpg

IMG_1492_.jpg

I had a hard time taking close up pics in the tank. They kept coming up to the camera!!
IMG_1493_.jpg

IMG_1497_.jpg

red_tegu28

5 Year Member
They look good great job dave.Trying to get my wife to buy me one for christmas.but money has been tight around christmas.Do you have any you think are males

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
They can't sexed (probed) until they're at least 6" snout to vent, probably 3 to 4 months old.

I know the feeling! We're gonna have a BLUE Christmas!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Yep, looking great! Let me know when you want to trade one ;) :!:
HA! Our 1 year old son has been bugging me!!! He wants some Cresteds. But he's not very responsible. I don't know.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Cresteds and Christmas go hand in hand!
Actually, we're talking about selling a few of the reptiles at the next show. 2 or 2 snakes and 2 or 3 lizards (no tegu's). It's getting a bit overwhelming, especially with the addition of the Blue Tegu hatchlings. 10 STILL AVAILABLE!!! We're going to bring them to the show and if they don't sell possibly wholesale them to a dealer. We need the money and they're getting big. The biggest one is over 18" long at just under 2 months old.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Here's a pic of the biggest one, although there are some that are very close. He's up to 18" long.

IMG_1520_.jpg

Here's the "runt" who was extracted from the moldy egg. He's up to 12".

IMG_1530_.jpg

The pictures aren't at the same scale so you can't really see the size difference.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
PuffDragon said:
Cresteds and Christmas go hand in hand!
Actually, we're talking about selling a few of the reptiles at the next show. 2 or 2 snakes and 2 or 3 lizards (no tegu's). It
s getting a bit overwhelming, especially with the addition of the Blue Tegu hatchlings. 10 STILL AVAILABLE!!! We're going to bring them to the show and if they don't sell possibly wholesale them to a dealer. We need the money and they're getting big. The biggest one is over 18" long at just under 2 months old.

You're not going to sell the carpet python, are you?

ashesc212

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
ashesc212 said:
DaveDragon said:
ashesc212 said:
You're not going to sell the carpet python, are you?
Probably. We need to cut back.

I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bf said "no" but I want.... :(
$150. Come pic him up! :mrgreen:

How's the job hunting going?? I expect to be there soon. :(

Do you have any package deals like tank and accessories lol?

I'm just so perturbed by how much I have spent building this tank for Kwayze. It has come WAY WAY over budget because I don't know what I am doing half the time lol.

I have been working on my resume for 3 weeks sporadically. I just can't get it to how I want it and my heart is not in it yet. I figure there's not going to be much out there til after the holidays anyway.

I hope that you don't get to this point too! It's a terrible place to be =(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980