• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS FOR SALE!!! SOLD OUT!!!

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
Is your coastal full grown btw? Would he need a lot more room?
He's 3.5 years old and 6'-6.5'. He could reach 9 feet (probably 8ft) but they stay thin. He's in a 55G now, which is too small (4' x 1'). He should be in at least a 4' x 2'.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ashesc212 said:
DaveDragon said:
ashesc212 said:
DaveDragon said:
ashesc212 said:
You're not going to sell the carpet python, are you?
Probably. We need to cut back.

I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bf said "no" but I want.... :(
$150. Come pic him up! :mrgreen:

How's the job hunting going?? I expect to be there soon. :(

Do you have any package deals like tank and accessories lol?

I'm just so perturbed by how much I have spent building this tank for Kwayze. It has come WAY WAY over budget because I don't know what I am doing half the time lol.

I have been working on my resume for 3 weeks sporadically. I just can't get it to how I want it and my heart is not in it yet. I figure there's not going to be much out there til after the holidays anyway.

I hope that you don't get to this point too! It's a terrible place to be =(
We could sell you the snake and the setup (55G tank, (2) big dog bowl hides, big branch and lights) for $200. He could use a bigger tank, but he gets out once a week for some exercise.

I've been working on my resume for 5 years!!! I started but don't have the interest in updating it.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Shucks. That's a really generous offer but I can't convince the bf. :( If I was working it'd be a different story. If you still have it when I get a job (hopefully by February but in this market who knows) then I could probably convince him. :-D I can't really spend the money it would take to get him a bigger enclosure right now, that's the main problem. The other problem is I was told I don't give enough attention to the furry animals :oops:

starksark

5 Year Member
We're still waiting on the bid we placed on a new farm. If that comes thru, we'll soooo be talking. But as of now, 175+ (new rabbit kittens this weekend) of us in 2 bedrooms is just not gonna fit tegus, no matter how much I pout at my BF. (Which is a shame, cuz I have such a cute pout :p )

Crystal

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
starksark said:
We're still waiting on the bid we placed on a new farm. If that comes thru, we'll soooo be talking. But as of now, 175+ (new rabbit kittens this weekend) of us in 2 bedrooms is just not gonna fit tegus, no matter how much I pout at my BF. (Which is a shame, cuz I have such a cute pout :p )

Crystal
When are we going to see pictures of that pout??!! ;)

One would be OK in a 40G tank for a few months as long as you take it out every day.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: BLUE TEGU HATCHLINGS FOR SALE!!!

2 more sold today! Thanks BOOSTFEEN & KSTAR! Only 8 left and the White Plains show is in 2 weeks.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

PinkPunisher said:
:hifit :bawl
IMG_1493_.jpg

:butt :rofl

starksark

5 Year Member

I know, he enjoys torture a little too much, don't you think?

(btw, trying to get a bank to finance a reptile breeding farm is illustrated here: :bang :p )

Crystal

omgtaylorg

5 Year Member

if i had the money for one id buy instantly, little short though cause of this new cage building : / maybe if u have them for a bit longer

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

omgtaylorg said:
if i had the money for one id buy instantly, little short though cause of this new cage building : / maybe if u have them for a bit longer
I'd guess we'll have 2 or 3 available after the 1/25 show, but you never know.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member

Here's some new pics of them. It is late, some of them are half asleep. They look lighter in person.

IMG_1571_.jpg

IMG_1574_.jpg

IMG_1576_.jpg

IMG_1577_.jpg

IMG_1579_.jpg

IMG_1581_.jpg

IMG_1584_.jpg

Kazzy

5 Year Member

Someone asked about available blues on another forum I'm on, and I pointed them your way. Hopefully they'll get one or two!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980