• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CLUB DUBYA

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6382]dude, where's my car... haha

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360425596667.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360425596667.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 9

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
My area was lucky. Just 1 mile north got hit much worse. I guess warmer air off the ocean helped us here. I still have to dig the chickens out of their pen. They are very unhappy about this snow.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Our plow guy got stuck near the barn for 2 1/2 hours...ugh. just got out now, another truck got them out with chains and pulled them out...but this means we are left with a ton of unplowed snow. At least my son's work called and said he doesn't have to come in today again. Or i'd be having to dig my car out and take him at four then go back out at 10:30 pm. That would have sucked.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Pretty nice, sunny and hot down here in Houston, Texas. Y'all up there should ship me some snow through next day air, I'm damn well serious.

tegus4life

Yeah I'm in Montana and it isn't even that bad here! What the heck I'm the one who wants snow!!!! Hahaha.

Oh PS, I'd like to join this club. It sounds snazzy.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
You have to come to the manchester reptile expo on the 30th of march to go through 'initiation ' to be in this club. At least that's what dubya told me... haha :p

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6386]
I let tegus4life into the club as a junior member. Anyone going to a Club Dubya event becomes a senior member. Remember, Tegus4life, politically incorrect things may get said in the club and no Commies are allowed.

Attachments

• Commies_are_not_cool_by_anodyne1.jpg
    Commies_are_not_cool_by_anodyne1.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 9

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Club Dubya members, I just got a 3.cubic ft freezer. Anyone know how many frozen chicks I can fit in it?

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
If you take off their high heels you can fit more. :)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
If you take off their high heels you can fit more. :)

Damn, you're good! I would say just one if you chop off her arms and legs.

[attachment=6390]

Attachments

• FREEZER.jpg
    FREEZER.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 13

bfb345

Dubya said:
My area was lucky. Just 1 mile north got hit much worse. I guess warmer air off the ocean helped us here. I still have to dig the chickens out of their pen. They are very unhappy about this snow.

my geese were having a ball until they saw their pool which was a block of ice lol

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
It's because I guessed it before he told it... haha. ( the high heels) my bad dubya. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus