• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CLUB DUBYA

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
tegus4life said:
I call a light blue one!!!!

I guess you saw the uniform before it was taken down. Put it on and see me in my office. Bring Batgirl1 too.

chitodadon said:
Lmao lol I got the door yes

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Don't let JW in. if he gets in, you and Tegubuzz take him out the back.

TeguBlake

Hey guys, the bathroom stinks. i think gwangi at the moist towlet i gave him.... i told him it wasnt a mouse

Attachments

• 03-06-201.jpg
    03-06-201.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 10

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Haha that looks like he's cleaning the floor! Doing your job! He needs a shirt! :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Blake, you have done a great job as bathroom attendant, but regretfully, I have to let you go. You cannot have tegus stealing the moist towelettes. I would give the Job to Gwangi, but he thinks it is beneath him. Well, OK, you have one more chance. Gwangi's breath smells minty, what did you do with the breath mints?

TeguBlake

Dubya said:
Blake, you have done a great job as bathroom attendant, but regretfully, I have to let you go. You cannot have tegus stealing the moist towelettes. I would give the Job to Gwangi, but he thinks it is beneath him. Well, OK, you have one more chance. Gwangi's breath smells minty, what did you do with the breath mints?

We ran out two days ago, our manager wont order anymore, something about being allergic to chocolat.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Ok, I came up with a new much more conservative uniform for the ladies employed by Club Dubya. I will check if Cintas has it, but I think it covers way too much. Lets just hope it gets past the moderators (unlike the last one). What do you all think? Batgirl1, you can wear the old one. [attachment=6423]

Attachments

• yhst-130271713425588_2155_6176238.jpg
    yhst-130271713425588_2155_6176238.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 9

TeguBlake

Dubya said:
Ok, I came up with a new much more conservative uniform for the ladies employed by Club Dubya. I will check if Cintas has it, but I think it covers way too much. Lets just hope it gets past the moderators (unlike the last one). What do you all think? Batgirl1, you can wear the old one.

NO! Tegubuzz is hitting on all the ladies that uniform is to revealing.

Attachments

• toast.jpg
    toast.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 9

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Omg hahaha... you guys are killing me. Oh...dubya, sir. Way off topic question for you. As the hedgehog expert, do your hedgehogs do that "annointing " thing? Where they regurgitate food they like onto their back! Omg I've been watching videos of this strange behavior and I'm wondering if they all do it or just some. :huh:

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
BatGirl1 said:
Omg hahaha... you guys are killing me. Oh...dubya, sir. Way off topic question for you. As the hedgehog expert, do your hedgehogs do that "annointing " thing? Where they regurgitate food they like onto their back! Omg I've been watching videos of this strange behavior and I'm wondering if they all do it or just some. :huh:

D, yes they do self annoint. It is not regurgitated food. It is just foamy saliva, kind of like I make when you wear the Club Dubya uniform. They do that when they encounter new smells or some tastes. They will do it sometimes when you get one in your house for the first time. After a few days of acclimating, they will rarely do it. It doesn't stain or smell but it is just strange. After you have your little guy for a few weeks, you may never see that behavior again.

P

TeguBlake said:
Dubya said:
Ok, I came up with a new much more conservative uniform for the ladies employed by Club Dubya. I will check if Cintas has it, but I think it covers way too much. Lets just hope it gets past the moderators (unlike the last one). What do you all think? Batgirl1, you can wear the old one.

NO! Tegubuzz is hitting on all the ladies that uniform is to revealing.

Why is tegubuzz wearing Lauras uniform? He is making it all sweaty. Jeez, it's coming out of his paycheck. Just like the disposable razors he took from the bathroom attendant cabinet.

http://youtu.be/0t6oMC73VQY

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I have missed a lot in this thread. A whole lot. That dress is definitely quite appealing. Seeing as I am all the way in Texas - I cannot make it to the meeting on 3/30. Having said that, Dubya, I would appreciate it if you print out a picture of Che Guevara, taped it to a popsicle stick, and label it "TeguBuzz". That way I am there in spirit, and you will hold the picture of Che on the popsicle stick up in every picture you may all end up taking together.

TeguBlake

TeguBuzz said:
I have missed a lot in this thread. A whole lot. That dress is definitely quite appealing. Seeing as I am all the way in Texas - I cannot make it to the meeting on 3/30. Having said that, Dubya, I would appreciate it if you print out a picture of Che Guevara, taped it to a popsicle stick, and label it "TeguBuzz". That way I am there in spirit, and you will hold the picture of Che on the popsicle stick up in every picture you may all end up taking together.

I am also in texas and cant go... but im dabating on the 600 dollar plain ticket.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not in this club. I am more like the property owner who holds your lease and is teetering on the edge of eviction.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu