• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CLUB DUBYA

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Off topic again! (The notorious batgirl strikes again)... cricket, my brachypelma smithi, just had her (his?) First moult with me! Eeeeee! I'm so excited! I was waiting and waiting. :) [attachment=6425][attachment=6426]

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360772513431.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360772513431.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 12
  • uploadfromtaptalk1360772545348.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360772545348.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 13

tegus4life

Hahaha I might stick with the old uniform too Dubya. But I'm sure Buzz would wear the new one for you ;)
I also noticed the whole profile pic change. Maybe Dubya's just going crazy? Senile, perhaps?

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: CLUB DUBYA

BatGirl1 said:
Off topic again! (The notorious batgirl strikes again)... cricket, my brachypelma smithi, just had her (his?) First moult with me! Eeeeee! I'm so excited! I was waiting and waiting. :)

Wat u mean

from Samsung Galaxy S3

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Did you see the pics? My baby tarantula moulted its exoskeleton...finally! I had been waiting for it to do that forever. I'm so excited it's growing! Now I just need to wait for the body to harden up and I can try to feed it :) it has never eaten for me yet either.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Haha.it's ok. I'll protect you :) oh and that's what I looked like when I found the moult but in a happy way. I was like "eeeeeeee! " and my bf was like "what?!? Ohhhh...did cricket moult? " haha:p

bfb345

I have decided to join club dubya because of the fact that i cannot stand certain people and would love to complain lol

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
bfb345 said:
I have decided to join club dubya because of the fact that i cannot stand certain people and would love to complain lol

You can't just join. You have to be accepted. Dubya, what are the voting regulations? 2/3 majority vote? I'm voting against this one here.

bfb345

there are no voting regulations in this club so suk on dat lol if you read the first page you just post and ad dubya to your buddy list so ha

TeguBuzz said:
bfb345 said:

You can't just join. You have to be accepted. Dubya, what are the voting regulations? 2/3 majority vote? I'm voting against this one here.

and who voted you in

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
"Suck on that"? Buddy, ill throw you a nice baby size pacifier to suck on - you know exactly my point.

I will be resigning from Club Dubya until further notice. Dubya, you are a dear friend - I wish you luck with this fool.

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
...you want to complain about me, don't you. *sigh* :dodgy:

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I like the hey baby/i have toast one personally...haha omg :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu