• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

CLUB DUBYA

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
I saw that squirrel at the New York boat show it was pulled by a RC speedboat. Ameivafan, I need to see your ID. You need to be 18 to get in Club Dubya and 21 to drink. Remember, no Commies allowed.

TeguBlake

Dubya said:
I saw that squirrel at the New York boat show it was pulled by a RC speedboat. Ameivafan, I need to see your ID. You need to be 18 to get in Club Dubya and 21 to drink. Remember, no Commies allowed.

You mean like Bobo?

Attachments

• Comunist liz.jpg
    Comunist liz.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 11

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
They had a real water skiing squirrel at the New York boat show about 15 or 16 years ago. It was really cool.

I am giving jobs at Club Dubya. Chitodadon will work the door, batgirl1 will tend bar, tegus4life will waitress, tegubuzz will be bouncer, and Laurafl will be manager because she is the only real adult here. It is my club, so I will just moderate this thread and drink and womanize.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6409]But Laura, you are MANAGER! What's wrong, don't you like the uniform? I like it and I think the other members do too. Batgirl1 has no problem with wearing it.

Attachments

• 65302263316741814_F4MbHtUT_c.jpg
    65302263316741814_F4MbHtUT_c.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 11

TeguBlake

Dubya said:
But Laura, you are MANAGER! What's wrong, don't you like the uniform? I like it and I think the other members do too. Batgirl1 has no problem with wearing it.

Wowa...... Gwangi must have made up the uniform.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
Is it the color? You can have it in pink or white if black is no good.

TeguBlake said:
I guess im unemployed in this club :D

Oh, damn I forgot you! You are bathroom attendant. You can take home any leftover moist towelettes at the end of the day for free.

TeguBlake

Dubya said:
Is it the color? You can have it in pink or white if black is no good.

TeguBlake said:
I guess im unemployed in this club :D

Oh, damn I forgot you! You are bathroom attendant. You can take home any leftover moist towelettes at the end of the day for free.

Ahaha my dreams are finally coming true. :p

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
Damnit dubya I told you not to post that picture of me. Sheesh... is nothing sacred in this godforsaken place???

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
[attachment=6410]yay! :D

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360668516254.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360668516254.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics