• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

female red/blue on kingsnake

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sirhc401 said:
Perhaps you can PM me on your process?

PM sent.

rhetoricx said:
I don't want to be the party pooper or come off wrong, but would you make sure you have people to sell to before breeding? If you have 35 eggs in one clutch but only sell 15 (unlikely but possible), it would probably be pretty costly to maintain and care for the other 20 plus the adults. I've never bred anything but I'm going to assume there are also increases in other expenses. Food, heat/electricity, possible vet trips, etc.
I realize some people will do what they want regardless but I feel this way about any animal. For me personally, I couldn't bring more animals into the world without knowing that they would have a home.

Well said. It can be damn costly if you don't have clientele, I PM'd Sirhc about much of what I went through.

TeguBuzz

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
May have expired. Sobeks ad expired before I purchased him. Plus I've seen that females ad go off twice, now three times and it comes back up. If it isn't up by tomorrow then she's probably sold.. Hopefully it sold to a member on here.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
How quickly do they expire? I think I posted it the day it went up, I check kingsnake and fauna almost daily. Though I'm not sure why I do that to myself... lol.

got10

Too much for her . Either this thing is an egg laying machine or this guy is nuts. Because now I'm gonna put my blue female in with both my red males this spring and my red female in with my b/w males . And rest up my b/w females . And retire my attempts to cross out my extremes.

PalmBeachExotics

Yea she is nice I Picked her up she was one of our babies produced back in 08 if u want to see picks of her and as a baby go to palm beach exotics on face

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmelanc602