• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

fresh sardines as tegu food

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
I was just talking to my sister in law , who is also an exotics enthusiast , about how messed up we ( meaning her and I and the majority of exotic pet owners I encounter) are... I told her we must all have the same dna somehow or some kind of code in our makeup that makes us this way...haha. she agreed. It's like how most people would try to kill a spider, for example, and i'd be like "noooooo! Let's feed it instead." Or how when i was rehabbing bats, big burly guys would be all freaked out wearing a hockey mask and cowering in a corner and i'd get the damn thing in a dish towel and start baby-talking to it about how cute and sweet it is...haha. never mind our sense of humor. Omg.haha :)

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: fresh sardines as tegu food

BatGirl1 said:
I was just talking to my sister in law , who is also an exotics enthusiast , about how messed up we ( meaning her and I and the majority of exotic pet owners I encounter) are... I told her we must all have the same dna somehow or some kind of code in our makeup that makes us this way...haha. she agreed. It's like how most people would try to kill a spider, for example, and i'd be like "noooooo! Let's feed it instead." Or how when i was rehabbing bats, big burly guys would be all freaked out wearing a hockey mask and cowering in a corner and i'd get the damn thing in a dish towel and start baby-talking to it about how cute and sweet it is...haha. never mind our sense of humor. Omg.haha :)

Lol I hate spiders

from Samsung Galaxy S3

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club

TeguBlake said:
Spiders are fun to feed though:D

Yea I love to feed them then move far away eniugh to still see

from Samsung Galaxy S3

BatGirl1

1,000+ Post Club
My baby brachypelma smithi ( hope i spelled it right) hasn't eaten for me yet, but it's soooo cute... :)

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
TeguBlake said:
If your looking to faten up his tail, take him to the all you can eat pan cakes at I hop, but sometimes mine is picky and will only eat an rat omelet.

I took mine to Dennys and they didn't want to serve him. I told the waiter that he is black AND white, and then they reluctantly brought his sausages. Gwangi was insulted and embarrassed and refuses to eat there anymore.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club

Dubya said:
TeguBlake said:
If your looking to faten up his tail, take him to the all you can eat pan cakes at I hop, but sometimes mine is picky and will only eat an rat omelet.

I took mine to Dennys and they didn't want to serve him. I told the waiter that he is black AND white, and then they reluctantly brought his sausages. Gwangi was insulted and embarrassed and refuses to eat there anymore.

Lmao oh damn

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
We are gonna get kicked off this forum if Laura sees us. Again, just act casual. We will just say that Batgirl1 is a bad influence on us.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Drinking is bad for you. ;)

And Dubya, being careful with your sausage is sage advice for life, my dear friend.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Damn blake someone always falling lol I got u buddy jump in the wheel barrel

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pags1029