• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got it done!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Woot, finally got my lip pierced. I've been wanting it done for FOREVER. I was with the 'boyfriend' and my buddy, and my buddy got it for me for my graduation present. I can't wait until it heals and I can put a ring in it:
l_b56d2d560d917b3462cec14addaad948.jpg

l_cccee8a79b06075137c7a665d8c415d3.jpg

l_9a8dc32d0289f4c633332c077ab3ac60.jpg

:dan

ZEKE

5 Year Member
cool. did that hurt? looks like it would. why do you have to wait to put a ring in it?

Beazer

5 Year Member
Did you get the "pop" noise on yours? I was going to get my lip done but ended up not doing it and taking out my guages. Growing up sucks.

-Jon DeLong

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Why would such a pretty girl? Want to go poke holes in her face for?
I'm not trying to belittle you. I guess I'm older than I feel. I just don't see why you would want to mark such a pretty face. But it is your face. But take some advice from an old guy who's been around. Make sure you can deal with your actions in life before you do them. Because Other people around you have to live with it. But you have to live through it. I promise I'm not trying to make you feel bad. Just to think.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Yes...hurt REALLY bad at first. NEVER watch the needle come towards you...lol! I have to wait until it heals a bit, kind of like you wait for an earing to 'heal' before changing it out?
No popping noise.
Thanks!
Tattoos will be done soon enough. I'm saving up for some high quality ones (here I come Brandon Bond!!!).
It'll tear up your teeth and gums if you aren't careful, but I think I'll be fine.
I put quite a bit of thought into this before getting it done. I've been wanting one for a few years. I'm a very weird girl, and I love standing out. Anything that makes me noticeable, I guess. I love taking the lizards out...lol! I don't know, hard to explain. I hate being part of the crowd, and the crowd here doesn't really like piercings much. I sure do though =D

ZEKE

5 Year Member
Kazzy said:
Yes...hurt REALLY bad at first. NEVER watch the needle come towards you...lol! I have to wait until it heals a bit, kind of like you wait for an earing to 'heal' before changing it out?

oh ok. i never had any kind of peircing so i dont really know but ok lol. ahh that sounds really painfull. im a sissy when it comes to needles!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Eh, once it's over you're fine. My boyfriend and my best friend were both there. They offered to hold my hand, but I'm crazy I guess and wanted to look all bad-a. lol

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ooh lol. i would like to get my eyebrow peirced one day but i doubt i could do it lol. i hate needles.

hey your online right now. you should come in the chat :)

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
I hate needles too, yet I have over 20 piercings (and a lot of them that I have taken out over the years) and 6 tattoos. It really isnt bad, and with piercings its so quick its done before you realize its started.

I have had my labret pierced for 5 years now and my gums and teeth are fine. My dentist hated it when I first got it, but he hasnt complained since it has not hurt me at all. I guess it all just depends on the person.

Good luck with it! I love all my piercings and I bet you will love yours. I can't wait to get my eyebrow pierced again. That was one of my favorite piercings but I had to take it out for a job and it closed up :(. However, my new favorite are my nipples :) (believe it or not, they don't hurt as much as you would expect them to... and I'm a girl lol).

Kazzy

5 Year Member
I love my piercing already. lol! I'll be getting more piercings soon enough.

Nipples?!?!?! I dunno...everyone I've talked to said the pain almost made them pass out...lol!

Kazzy

5 Year Member
lol
I'll have several tattoos but I'm saving up for those because I want the to be perfect.

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Kazzy said:
Nipples?!?!?! I dunno...everyone I've talked to said the pain almost made them pass out...lol!

I said for several years that getting my nipples pierced was the most painful 3 seconds of my life... but it only lasted 3 seconds so it's still not a big deal...

After having them about 4 years I had one get ripped straight out splitting my nipple literally in half. This generated the same pain except it didn't start to taper off for around 45 minutes...

I gave it a year to heal and then repierced it... it was far from numb and I felt every bit of the second piercing... but it just didn't seem that bad this time...

I have before, after and mutilated pics... although I'm not sure all of them would be appreciated on a all ages forum...

Congratts on the lip! And remember if you decide to do your nipples it only hurts for 3 seconds... just don't rip one out...

CoexistExotics

5 Year Member
OUCH painful nipple story!!!

But yea, a lot of people told me it hurt, a lot of people told me it didn't. Honestly, my lip hurt more than my nipples, and thats not saying much cuz the lip wasnt bad at all.

And tattoos tend to be worse just because they are more prolonged. Even though they hurt less, it eventually starts to suck when your in pain for 2 or 3 hours straight. Personally, though, I enjoy the feeling of getting a tattoo lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu