• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Got it done!

Toby_H

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Getting a piercing doesnÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢t make me a member of any crowd, new or old. IÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¾Ã?â??Ã?¢m just meÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

I got my nips pierced because I appreciate the additional stimulation and it gives me a practical place to hang my keys and sunglasses at the beachÃ?Æ?Ã?â??Ã?â??Ã?¢Ã?Æ?Ã?¢Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?¡Ã?â??Ã?¬Ã?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¦

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
I started tapering my ears tonight. WOW big mistake. I took out my stud and tried to shove a 16G in there and I couldnt find the exit hole. I took out the taper and tried putting back in my stud, and still couldnt find the dang thing! After about an hour of poking, prodding, and painful shoving, I finally found the frickin exit hole.

Oh boy, im in for a trip

Kazzy

5 Year Member
jimski427 said:
kazzy sweet lip piercing, i like piercings. i had my nipple done. it didn't hurt at all. i mean initially it hurt, but the pain went away almost instantly. although i do like piercings, there are those narrow minded individuals that wont hire someone that could be over qualified for a job, just because of their appearance. the only thing with piercings is that there really isn't much "individuality" with a piercing... you get the same piercings millions of people already have. so you are kind of trading one crowd for another crowd basically. but hey, if thats what you want to do, more power to you. i just prefer something actually unique like tattoos.... which i have :) seeing how my brother is a tattoo artist... i only have one though. can't decide on what i want next. i don't want some meaningless tattoo. well, seeing how i kind of went off track a tad, i will return to topic. kazzy sweet piercing, do what you want.

Oh, there will be plenty of tattoos, just saving for those.
It's just that I like piercings, and I do what I like, ya know? I don't follow a crowd...in fact only one of my friends has a lip piercing and he got it done yesterday.

Kazzy

5 Year Member
RehabRalphy said:
I started tapering my ears tonight. WOW big mistake. I took out my stud and tried to shove a 16G in there and I couldnt find the exit hole. I took out the taper and tried putting back in my stud, and still couldnt find the dang thing! After about an hour of poking, prodding, and painful shoving, I finally found the frickin exit hole.

Oh boy, im in for a trip
OUCH! That sucks

I made the mistake of switching out my piercing today. Had a ring in for a while, then it just started hurting way to much and went back to my stud

jimski427

5 Year Member
i wasn't trying to be an ass... i think its cool... but EVERYONE and their mother has their lip pierced in some way around here. it gets old seeing all these "unique" people with identical piercings lol

Kazzy

5 Year Member
My friend is coming back into town in about 2-3 weeks...then I'm getting my nipples pierced....OUCH. Just thought I'd update everyone on my future excruciating pain :)

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Kazzy said:
My friend is coming back into town in about 2-3 weeks...then I'm getting my nipples pierced....OUCH. Just thought I'd update everyone on my future excruciating pain :)

Trust me... its really not that bad... the labret hurt worse for me lol

blackforces get you

5 Year Member
my parents wouldnt let me get piercings anywhere. even rub on tattoos are too much for them to handle. my parents say its a sign of the devil and witchcraft of some sort. since my parents are catholic they dont like those type of things and would never allow it and my parents would consider me as a girl for any piercing. that does look liek it hurts and i dont think i wuld commit my mony on that and i would rather spend supplies. no offense to anyone with piercings but thats money well spent

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
WHAT, my parents are christians and they have no problem with talking to tatooed people or pierced people, i have plenty of firends that has piercings, and thinking of getting my ear pierced
however, religon does mention how back in the days tatoos were used to mark slaves and men that idolized other gods, which the true God ended up punishing

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Update- Had to get it re-pierced last night. Accidentally left the stud out too long. I got a ring in first this time, so it would be easier to wear one in the future. Only problem is he put a HUGE ring in (too big for my lip, so it sticks out...a lot lol) in case it swells real big, which it never did. It's annoying to have this huge ring there...hard to eat and drink and smoke. BUT next Thursday it'll be switched...if I don't switch it out sooner myself. Tried this morning, but I'll have to take pliers and open the ring a bit more because I can't get it off my lip. I missed my piercing so much though, so I had to do it. And this time, I got the guy I wanted to pierce it (he's really good, and even noticed that my last piercing was crooked, and up too high, so he fixed that). He's really cool, and said he'd change out my piercing with a new one for free when I come in Thursday. yay!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214