• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Guess the reptile!

ZEKE

5 Year Member
lexi by closely looking at that picture i have decided what you posted is some sort of whiptail.

the magic of the right click "properties" button :p

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ok now can anyone guess what this one is?

DSCN13040005.jpg

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Lanthanotus_1.jpg

"One of the strangest and least known of all lizards is the ___ ___ and is found only in Sarawak. Virtually nothing is known about their natural history."

ZEKE

5 Year Member
nope your wrong about mine :p

its not a Rhac. its a zazuabouttoflyatthecamera

EDIT: the one lexi posted is not ameiva ameiva either.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
ahhhh ok. yeah it isnt an ameiva

i wasnt guessing your lol. i was saying what my pic was :p sorry for the confusion.

what is the common name of what you posted? its interesting.

ZEKE

5 Year Member
no i didnt ever leave this website :) i click the properties button and it told me the location :p

EDIT: GET ON THE CHAT LEXI!!! :)

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
Any guesses on mine? Well your pic is obviously a teiid lexi so i can't really condone calling him a cheater. Most teiids (or all, my brain is fried atm) are ameivas,whiptails, or lessers of those, but its definitely a cnemidophorus murinus ruthveni.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980