• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Hows my tegus diet?

NickBarton35

Hello I'm brand new to this forum and also a brand new black and white tegu owner. I wanted to get opinions on the diet I'm giving my new tegu. Currently I'm chopping up:

Kale
Collard greens
Asparagus
Radish
Apples, strawberries, bananas, raspberries and a few other fruits 1 at a time not all at once I swap them out every other feeding
Meal worms
Chicken liver
Chicke Hearts
Pinkies
And eggs
Ill chop up a little bit of each of the veggies, 1 of the fruits, and 1 of the meats or whole prey items and I'll add screwed eggs about 1x a week and mix on a plate or bowl dust with calcium with d3 every feeding.Then ill replace the calcium with reptivite 2x a week. Please let me know if this is adequate as of now. I've had her for about 3 weeks and she's probably 2 feet long with her tail the previous owner was absolutely not coming close to properly feeding or taking care of the poor girl so that's why I have her now.

Attachments

• 20220819_001828.jpg
    20220819_001828.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 16

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam