• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Looking for Ideas on the tegu give away contest?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
May be not decided yet but,.. I'll ask anyway :). Will it be everyone enters with a different photo and their own caption or one photo posted and members add a caption for it?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Strange_Evil got it. Registered as a member on TeguTalk = registered for ALL our contests!

Bubblz, I think there's a greater chance for funnies if anyone can choose any tegu photo.

montana

Godzilla.jpg

Varnyard Tegus !!!

lord_of_darkness

VARNYARD said:
Is everyone ready for the tegu give away contest? Thats right, TeguTalk.com and Varnyard Herps Inc. are going to give away a free tegu hatchling. The winner gets the choice of sex. The Argentine baby will be one straight out of my stock and a normal. I am looking for ideas for the contest, please no tegu photo contests as this should be open to people that don't have a tegu yet too.

Also you must be in the lower 48 states to enter, I will not ship out of the US on this contest.

hey i want to buy a baby blue Tegu do u know were i could find one i live in Seattle,WA :)

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry if this was discussed before, is it one entry per person or what was the rule for that?

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just a little longer :),.. it hasn't been officially started yet. We have plenty of time,.. the B&Ws haven't even been born yet and then it's at least 2 or 3 weeks before they ship.

montana

The real problem is there isn`t enough communication, LEADERSHIP or brain power to make a fart ...

The little rascals and their club house are light years ahead of this contest ...

Far easier just to buy a dipstick tegu ...

Next time put someone packing the gear in charge to run the dam thing ...

I`m out !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam