• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

lost tegu :( hellppp

cote.emma

You were right! Today was the day!! We just got home and he was laying out on the floor! We are sooo happy to see him, he is a bit skinny but I think he is fine :) sooooo happy

cote.emma

Thank You all for your support, it has been a rough week :( but we will be adding a new tegu to the family soon. Thanks again.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sorry about your loss. I am glad you were able to at least find it though. The little stinkers can fit into the tinest holes and gaps when they're young. I've got a 2 ft savy that can still fit under my closet door. Are you getting another one this summer?

Moofins

Ah damnit... I was really hoping for this to be a happy ending. I can tell you one thing, though: I bet the little guy is happily nomming all of the ground turkey, mice and beef liver he can get his teeth on in reptile heaven now. :angel:

WildlifeLover429

Hope your next gu is a success. Just make sure when you feed him he's in some kind of enclosed area (tub, bin, tank, ect.) so the incident doesnt repeat itself. god bless your little lost one :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980