• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

My Tegus big move

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
scotty93801 said:
Scott, the wire goes from the borrom all the way to the top? If it does they can climb out.
It's got corregated tin 3 feet all around the bottom. A 2-12 and chicken wire all the way to the top then the tarp for a roof .
We have Red-Tailed Hawks here and I didn't want to take a chance.
They have eaten a pet rabbit before .[/quote]

Aww man, hawks can be a big problem. I've had them kill anywhere from bunnies, to cats, even to small dogs (like a Yorkshire Terrier.)

Good luck!

Oh, and nice enclosure! :p

scotty93801

5 Year Member
Well I will be picking up another Red Tegu tomorrow from the S.P.C.A. they confiscated over 100 reptiles from a hoarder and they
needed some help. So him or her and a few other herps will be coming home with me tomorrow. Pics to follow as soon as I get the Tegu home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus