• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Occupation thread??

techhousejunkie

5 Year Member
Ok I dont believe anyone has done this thread yet. If herps are just a hobbie what is your occupation and if a student your aspirations??

Iam a student, and Iam a techhouse music producer/dj, but I work at my uncles liquor store(thats what pays the bills for know lol)

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I am the owner of Varnyard Herps, Inc. AKA tegu breeder. lol

I am also a supervisor for Days Inn.

Swtbrat

5 Year Member
The jobs don't pay well but don't you know its a womans right to eat chocolate anytime she wants for no reason? :wink:

Brat!

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
VARNYARD said:
Does these jobs pay good? Cause they sound like a lot more fun than mine. :? :lol:
Breeding Tegu's isn't fun??

You got me there Dave, I guess I was blinded by the bubble wrap and chocolate..... :oops: :p :lol:

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
VARNYARD said:
You got me there Dave, I guess I was blinded by the bubble wrap and chocolate..... :oops: :p :lol:
I hear ya!! I could eat chocolate until I puuuuuke! That's why we don't keep it around the house.

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
i am a Dental assistant but i recently quit from where i was working...
but i put pics up on the face thread thing.. go check'em out!

COWHER

5 Year Member
I'm an electrician thats trying to get into sales cuz its a LOT morwe money and less hard work

playlboi

5 Year Member
i'm currently a student in the mechanical engineering field. i plan on graduating soon, lets see how soon it'll be. lol. i am also considering to pursue a architecturing degree when i finish with my mechanical engineering degree. unemployed right now, but i am looking into interning for a couple companies. bout it!

hoosier

5 Year Member
Senior in highschool and just got accepted to a school where i am ging to major in zoology. 8) (ill be a herpetologist soon enough hehe)

tegulevi

5 Year Member
i am an exhibit fabricator

i build exhibits for a science meseum geared toward kids mainly.
its awesome

nat

5 Year Member
I am a full time student, finishing a BA and starting a BEd. I also am a support worker for special needs children in protective custody and in the summer I work part time on a farm

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nat said:
starting a BEd.
I'm not touchin' that one! :wink:

nat said:
I also am a support worker for special needs children in protective custody
My wife is a Special Ed teacher and has been teaching since she graduated from High School (27 years). She worked at a school for the autistic for a few years (before autism was well known).

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Full time student...1 more year and I'll have my BS in Nursing. Ideally I want to work for the MedeVAC unit or may join the military. Who says guys can't be nurses!!? Look at Gaylord Focker. He owns!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980