• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Occupation thread??

jimski427

5 Year Member

i am a waste of space :p i sit around and play counterstrike and go to work, which is at petsmart. graduated last year, and still havent gotten around to applying college ;) i am the man

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Re: ....

jimski427 said:
i am a waste of space :p i sit around and play counterstrike and go to work, which is at petsmart. graduated last year, and still havent gotten around to applying college ;) i am the man
I thought you got booted from your CS clan!? haha or was that someone else.

nat

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
nat said:
starting a BEd.
I'm not touchin' that one! :wink:

I don't even want to know why

DaveDragon said:
nat said:
I also am a support worker for special needs children in protective custody
My wife is a Special Ed teacher and has been teaching since she graduated from High School (27 years). She worked at a school for the autistic for a few years (before autism was well known).

That's so awesome. Two of the children I have been most involved with have been autistic. Its so much fun, I swear both of them are more brilliant than any adult I have met yet ha ha.

Sammy

5 Year Member
I am a semi-retired entrepreneur.

From 1989 through 1993 I worked the crab boats in Alaska. Worked a few odd jobs after that. Made what turned out to be some wise investments in the stock market in the early 1990's. I owned and operated my own PC company for 10 plus years. 2 years ago I closed the PC company, invested in a small real estate company and have worked exclusively with my critters since.

MMRR - jif

5 Year Member
I work as a pharmacy technician during the afternoons to make money but I consider my real job to be operating the reptile rescue.

dorton

5 Year Member
I work at a local Toyota dealership as an Assistant Service Manager.

Cowher,
Where were you when I needed some electrical advise the other day???

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Awesome guys, looks like we are all becoming friends and getting to know one another.

COWHER

5 Year Member
dorton said:
I work at a local Toyota dealership as an Assistant Service Manager.

Cowher,
i have been sick must have missed can i still help?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sammy said:
I am a semi-retired entrepreneur.

From 1989 through 1993 I worked the crab boats in Alaska. Worked a few odd jobs after that. Made what turned out to be some wise investments in the stock market in the early 1990's. I owned and operated my own PC company for 10 plus years. 2 years ago I closed the PC company, invested in a small real estate company and have worked exclusively with my critters since.
Not bad for 39!!!

techhousejunkie

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Full time student...1 more year and I'll have my BS in Nursing. Ideally I want to work for the MedeVAC unit or may join the military. Who says guys can't be nurses!!? Look at Gaylord Focker. He owns!

Im actually thinking of switching my major to nursing(business now) while I still have time. How do you like it??

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I'm an engineer for broadband and VoiP telcom systems. Fiber splicing, feeder hauling, tracking transmit voltage, clearing node spikes, monitoring online traffic, assisting police department with foul play. I spend all day bucket truckin' or hookin'.

dorton

5 Year Member
COWHER said:
Cowher,
i have been sick must have missed can i still help?[/quote]

I appreciate it, but got it done. Just messing with ya.

Dang AprilliaRufo, Sounds like you stay busy!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
techhousejunkie said:
PuffDragon said:
Full time student...1 more year and I'll have my BS in Nursing. Ideally I want to work for the MedeVAC unit or may join the military. Who says guys can't be nurses!!? Look at Gaylord Focker. He owns!

Im actually thinking of switching my major to nursing(business now) while I still have time. How do you like it??
I love it alot and there are a ton of options you can head into.

techhousejunkie

5 Year Member
yea my friends all break my balls about being a male nurse lol, But I was told I will never be out of work plus it is something to fall back on if the music career doesnt work. Did i say i took the NY firefighter test and scored pretty well. Options Options lol

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
haha nice. right out of highschool I would have never thought about becoming a nurse. I was way too macho lol. but I had the chance to work for a mobile ultrasound company which gave me an inside look into the field. totally awesome and rewarding personally if your into that sort of thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980