• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Occupation thread??

Tux

5 Year Member
I really need a definition for the job I do but their are so many different areas LOL

Programmer, mainly C/C++, some asm if a driver has a bottleneck and PHP but I also do Python and about 4 other languages depending on the project (I do prefer to work in Linux obviously). I'm mainly a security consultant though my company is just dealing with current contracts as I'm venturing into the feeder breeding/selling business and also looking at some critter breeding in the future here. I also have a few reptile and non-reptile sites I'm working on for various things, some of which you will see in the future. On top of that I do alot of WiFi network design and implementation, mainly mesh networks.

My son also keeps me busy and I'd call that a job too, though it don't pay anything monetarily it is very rewarding.

Nero557

5 Year Member
I currently am 21 years of age and working at a hospital (Provena St. Joseph Medical Center) as a Security Officer. I am also going to school right now for Wildlife/Marine Biology and photography.

AneesasMuse

5 Year Member
Let's see... I have a few non-paying jobs...

Wife, Mom, Zookeeper, Student (I recently went back for another degree... this time, Radiologic Science), and Artist ...although, the artwork does bring in a little cash sometimes ;)

Anyhow... all of my "jobs" are rewarding in their own ways :D

Filphfio

5 Year Member
my fancy title is "Office furniture contractor" basically I design and sell office furniture. I use to design and sell spiral stairs. I make architectural and engineering drawings as well...

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Oh I never saw this thread.

I WAS a junior equity research associate at a financial services firm...until the recent wave of layoffs.

Now I am a full-time, unpaid, job seeker, house gf (lol), cook, cleaning service, zookeeper, carpenter, painter, overall home improver hahaha....

man, I need a job again.

Red Earth Exotics

5 Year Member
Well, I'm a Marine turned I.B.E.W. electrical apprentice. I'm in my 2nd year of a 5 year apprenticeship. Money is pretty good, just waiting now until I can quit this and do snakes full time! Hmmm, probably will be waiting a while....

alewis0890

5 Year Member
wow some of guys are just way out of my league lol... I run back and forth between 3 AT&T wireless stores. and the pay isnt as great as it would seem lol.

Beasty

5 Year Member
I'm a manager for a top nationally ranked movie theatre chain.(commonly in the top 10 in the nation for attendance when the big ones come out)

LouDog760

5 Year Member
I don't have job and I'm not going to school. I'm basically a bum lol. I plan on going back to school soon and finding a job right now sucks. I'm stuck in a rut.

kingbenny

5 Year Member
I'm an Archaeologist, it used to be great with lots of travelling all over the world but nowadays I'm mostly concentrated on a couple of large projects and spend more time behind a desk than I would like.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juiced