• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Occupation thread??

BOOSTFEEN

5 Year Member
WOW!!! All this time and I thought I had posted on this thread and I never came upon to realize I never did, any how I guess ill post now lol. I'm a building engineer and I love my job and love my pay LOL!!!

ashesc212

5 Year Member
BOOSTFEEN said:
WOW!!! All this time and I thought I had posted on this thread and I never came upon to realize I never did, any how I guess ill post now lol. I'm a building engineer and I love my job and love my pay LOL!!!

NICE LOL!!!!

Neil_E_C_P

5 Year Member
Well...

I'm a Mechanic. My prime Area is Caterpillars. Specifically Komatsu.
That's why when something is broke i had to go outside and had chances of a good Tegu Hunting.

PinkPunisher

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
I'm a still employed Tool Designer. The guy I worked with for almost 9 years got laid off today. :(

That's crazy Dave... guess you should start bringing donuts for the bosses! :mrgreen:

All jokes aside though, I hope thing don't turn for worse for you buddy :)

Neil_E_C_P said:
My prime Area is Caterpillars.

For a few seconds I thought you were a mechanic that breeders caterpillars! LOL

Spencer

rule6660

5 Year Member
Im a full time Lumbah Slingah. In the summer time the pay is great! Right now no one is building so its not that great :bang in the summer i do alot of mining. Once in a while the pay is awsome. I guess thats more of a hobby then a job. :-D

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well, I didn't care for the medical field, so I used all of that science background to become a science teacher. I'm out of the classroom now and doing animal encounters in the schools, libraries, birthday parties, VBS, summer camps, etc. My husband is in IT for a local Central FL city gov and we also do some real estate investing.

Mkulu

5 Year Member
I've owned a Financial Sevices Business for the last 10 years. We do Mortgages, Life insurance, and Retirement planning. I have about 25 part-time and full-time associates that I have taught how to do what I do in a couple cities. I love it in EVERYWAY, money, time, and lifestyle. BTW I am always looking for entreprenuel minded folks that can work independantly and want to set their own schedule to make extra money or work into a full time career. PM me if anyone is interested.

kjphoto04

5 Year Member
Im a on the job trained veterinary technician.
Im going to school, thinking about becoming a veterinarian.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
kjphoto04 said:
Im a on the job trained veterinary technician.
Im going to school, thinking about becoming a veterinarian.

Very cool, we need more good vets!! :)

kjphoto04

5 Year Member
Thanks Bobby! Its a LOT of money and time. Its like 250,000 to go to vet school for 4 years.
If I decide to I am planning on specializing in reptiles and maybe moving to Florida.

Markie

5 Year Member
I am a student at Texas A&M (sophomore) and I recently got a job as a bartender at an upscale Italian restaurant called Luigi's. It's really fun and me and my boyfriend (who got me the job) are the only two bartenders there. It pays awesome too.

Schnab

5 Year Member
I go to a french college and am studying in graphic design. It's kinda dull since everything we do is on Mac computers, but once I graduate, it's back to the good'ol fashioned paper'n pencils XD. Whenever I get the chance, I also do some airbrush.

Suzanne

5 Year Member
Schnab said:
I go to a french college and am studying in graphic design. It's kinda dull since everything we do is on Mac computers, but once I graduate, it's back to the good'ol fashioned paper'n pencils XD. Whenever I get the chance, I also do some airbrush.

Are you Canadian?

Retic11

5 Year Member
Ok. I am a Tattoo Artist in Birmingham, Alabama. Have been tattooing since 94 all over the country. My Job is a Hobby so I am one of the lucky few I guess.
Other then that. Reptiles take up the rest of my time.

Jefroka

5 Year Member
I own a pest control company and am also a registered bee keeper. I specialize in removing honey bees live and relocating them to my bee yards and other bee yards of friends.

I also help others get into bee keeping and teach them the how tos of hive management.

I am busy with bees about 11 months of the year.

...Jefroka

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980