• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Occupation thread??

wyattroa

5 Year Member
im a paramedic. Currently out with a back injury since last december.. my career is most likely over so i will have to go back to school.
robert

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I work at a wolf center... i play with wolves what can i say its fun but alot of work.

Primestick

5 Year Member
Well i was an Army medic, but i got crohn's and they decided they didn't want me any more. So i went from getting shot at and doing all sorts of kool medical stuff to toten granny around all day at a private ambulance service. Im in collage right now working one my associates in computer science, then its off for my BS in biology, where i hope to work in the field tracking and monitoring endangered species.

Kingwolf26

5 Year Member
I am a appliance technician who fixes both under warranty and out of warranty appliances for warranty companies

Fork

5 Year Member
I'm a high school senior dual enrolled with 4 college classes @ my local community college. My passion for herps has been rooted deep in my life ever since i can remember. I've had herps for almost 10 years now. I hope to get an associates degree from my local community college while i rack up some extra $ with a part time job and then transfer into OSU for a degree in Zoology. I could end up working in several different places, some possibilities include: becoming a science teacher and helping people gain as much knowledge about herps as i can cram into the generic biology or other common high school science class, working with venemous reptiles and others at a zoo, becoming a vet and eventually getting a specialization in reptiles and amphibians because there needs to be more herp vets in the world(most expensive way to go :doh ).

Jason

5 Year Member
I'm a highrise window cleaner. Yup I get paid to rappel down the sides of buildings. :yik I love it, but the pay would be much better if I lived somewhere else...

slideaboot

5 Year Member
I teach high school English and Drama...going on 7 years now.

But...the real fun is playing lap steel guitar in a handful of bands and doing session work in the studio for various hip hop projects.

We usually tour once a year and are about to record our fourth album.

mis jaksin

5 Year Member
I'm a massage practitioner at a tattoo, piercing, hair salon, massage coop that I opened with some friends. I also organize an art exhibit 4 times a year displaying 45 local artists work at my boyfriends night club.

Chuey

5 Year Member
I'm a management consultant for public companies. We write speeches for CEOs, create their financial marketing materials, press releases, screen investment bankers for financings, talk through financing strategies and marketing strategies to retail and institutional investors.

Orion

5 Year Member
Network Engineer. Would not trade for any other job in the world........well maybe King or Emperor.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I work at Papa Murphys LOL. But I haven't worked since new years eve because of a shoulder injury. My critters are enjoying my time off. I'm also enrolled at our local community college.

Little Wise Owl

5 Year Member
I will be graduating Sheridan College's Animal Care/Vet Assistant Program in April and will hopefully be working full time in a vet's office. I'm hoping to further my knowledge in animal nutrition seeing as that's what I'm studying on my own more than half the time as well as gain some experience at the well known reptile zoo in Vaughan, ON.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Little Wise Owl said:
I will be graduating Sheridan College's Animal Care/Vet Assistant Program in April and will hopefully be working full time in a vet's office. I'm hoping to further my knowledge in animal nutrition seeing as that's what I'm studying on my own more than half the time as well as gain some experience at the well known reptile zoo in Vaughan, ON.

That sounds like fun! Any idea if you want to work in a herp vet clinic or cat/dog?

Strange_Evil

5 Year Member
I am a High School student , i do volunteer at the American Museum of natural history when ever i get the chance to go to the City. I teach in the hall of north American mammals,Dinosaurs(Saurischians mostly)and reptile hall,its pretty fun.
chelvis said:
I work at a wolf center... i play with wolves what can i say its fun but alot of work.

sounds cool explains one of your other post a lot lol.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Currently unemployed. Was in auto body for the last 13 yrs. Just enjoying unemployment and my wifes hard work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980