• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Official Camilla thread with videos, pics, and updates

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member

New video from this past week. Enjoy! Please subscribe to my channel if you like what you see. Means a lot! : ) - trying to get at least 100 subscribers.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
IMG_20130630_173605_153-1.jpg

IMG_20130630_173610_774-1.jpg

IMG_20130706_131154_338.jpg

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Camilla checking out her car carrier. Putting her favorite blanket inside lured her in......lol

Camilla inside her new car carrier.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Actually I did yesterday. She's just about 29 inches! I think when I got her she was about 21, so she's definitely growing. Considering yours is about 2 months older and 32 inches they are growing at a similar rate.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Thanks. It's amazing how fast these guys grow. Lol. I'm seeing another shed starting on her head. The beast continues to evolve....

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
My enclosure was custom made by critter condoz. I paid $548. He even delivered it, set up the lights the way I wanted at my house, and helped me get it upstairs which took almost 45 minutes! They put a special 2 coat protection on the inside to protect it from moisture. I am very pleased with it. Trust me, 6x3x2 is plenty big for an adult tegu.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980