• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Official Camilla thread with videos, pics, and updates

Liz Herrera

I cant wait for both of your tegu's to grow i've been watching all the videos trying to prepare myself i guess, it really feels like im about to have a child and im like in that making sure i have everything and know what to do, but really i guess it just depends on how my lil guy will be when he gets to this world.

Anyway please keep up the videos i love watching them!:)

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
Thanks Liz. :)

I'm sure your tegu is going to be great. I was a bit worried too when I opened the box but she's been such a good girl. It really comes down to spending a lot of time with him or her to build trust. I can't get over how trusting she's been with me in just two months. Can't wait to see what your new "baby" is going to be like. Keep us posted.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
New pics hanging out with Camilla.

IMG_20130809_204434_336.jpg

IMG_20130809_202501_723_edit0.jpg

IMG_20130809_202340_055.jpg

jtrux

5 Year Member
One thing i'm impressed with is how strong these guys are, I'm sure Camilla has surprised you a time or two as well.

jtrux

5 Year Member
How's Camilla? I've been trying to get a weight on Barry but he will not sit still lol. I'll keep trying. Maybe i'll be successful this afternoon.

Midwestmonster

5 Year Member
She's doing great. She's very trusting. I'm in shock how quickly her and I have bonded. The fear of getting bitten is pretty much gone. She seems to like me...

How's you big guy doing?

jtrux

5 Year Member
I haven't been worried too much about biting, he's never really shown aggression, a little skittish at times, but no aggression. I can sit there and pet him while he eats and he just looks at me or pick skin off him, whatever, he doesn't really care as long as he is eating lol. I can hold his head still and touch his mouth too, I guess I do it as sort of a test to see how he reacts.

I need to measure him again and see where he's at, probably not too much but i'd like to keep track of it. The first few times I let him explore my spare room he wouldn't want me to approach him but now I can walk up to him and scoop him right up with to much trouble, he will just look towards the area I took him from and give me a look like "come on man, put me back down" and as soon as I do he heads right back to the same spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980