• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sir Chunky Boi the 5th Esquire

Jayordannn

first time tegu owner, I’ve read a lot of the threads on here and talked to breeders and stuff. But is there anything that anyone has advice on that’s not been spoken about yet? I just want to do this right and make sure he is a happy king on his throne he’s 4months old and in a 48”x24”x18” enclosure right now until I finish his walk in closet reptile room. I believe he’s brumating but I didn’t think they could this young? What’s the do’s and don’ts you guys would recommend? I’m all ears for everyone’s opinion! Thank you in advance and I love this community (here’s a pic of the distinguished gentleman)

Attachments

• E5FD102F-9550-4FF4-81E5-50F3CA18E896.jpeg
    E5FD102F-9550-4FF4-81E5-50F3CA18E896.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980