• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sudden Charging and Aggressive Biting

Smasher

Alright I’ll give that a try than. I just don’t wanna keep using coconut in case that’s what she was allergic to in it.

Smasher

Alright I’ll give that a try than. I just don’t wanna keep using coconut in case that’s what she was allergic to in it.
Well sorry dumb me I just looked into it and yeah that’s what I already bought and it makes her belly red and swollen.

Smasher

Alright so just an update to show everyone but I switched to a more soil mixture in their cage and the charging and aggressiveness is just completely gone. Roshi is back to being the lovable and cuddly tegu she was. They lay on their basking spot and just let me give them head scratches and neck rubs. Just in case anyone else has this issue the stuff I got was Zoo Med Reptisoil and I just wetted it really well so it wasn’t as powdery and more firm. She actually uses her hide box now too which was nice. Will show a picture of her in her new setup.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam