• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu give away contest!!

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Hey,
How about a funny picture caption contest? Bobby could post a silly picture and then we all submit a quote to the picture. Best one wins!!! What do ya think?

or...

we could all make signature avatars like I provided below and best one wins.

just some ideas I had. :p

Kourtney

5 Year Member
Oooh...I like the idea of just having a Photography forum topic =P I don't think I quite qualify for these contests though, not a tegu owner...

RehabRalphy

5 Year Member
Kourtney said:
Oooh...I like the idea of just having a Photography forum topic =P I don't think I quite qualify for these contests though, not a tegu owner...

You don't have to be. In the future, keep an eye out for giftcards, reptile supplies, etc.

KoreanDeathKid

5 Year Member
ohh, i don't have a tegu yet, but i might soon, and i already got a couple ideas, which i might win if Bobby decides to go with the idea, how about a setting or a awesome background theme depending on the type of tegu you have, like if you have a black and white tegu put him in a background of pitch black with awesome silver slash around the room or the tegu
i don't live in the states, so i guess i'll never that prize tegu even if i did have a tegu and win

mdmtmm

5 Year Member
Whatever the contest is I will be happy to compete to get another tegu. Would it be a Giant White one? :D

Behemoth

5 Year Member
What if you don't have a tegu and that's your purpose for the entering the contest? How are you going to get a tegu picture. It's an unfair advantage. Bobby will think of something good anyways he just cant do the essays again.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Behemoth said:
What if you don't have a tegu and that's your purpose for the entering the contest? How are you going to get a tegu picture. It's an unfair advantage. Bobby will think of something good anyways he just cant do the essays again.

Good point. I liked the essays, IMO it's the fairest way.

nat

5 Year Member
as it seems it got deleted in the crash, I am going to repost the suggestion about doing an art contest via painting, photography, mixed media, drawing, etc as an alternate to essays!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
nat said:
as it seems it got deleted in the crash, I am going to repost the suggestion about doing an art contest via painting, photography, mixed media, drawing, etc as an alternate to essays!

Best idea so far. That's much fairer than just a picture contest.

hoosier

5 Year Member
nat said:

I like that idea best. i hate essays...

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Sounds fun! Maybe a Photoshop contest? I can hook everybody up with free copies if need be.

Katt

5 Year Member
I'm all for an art contest fo all mediums considering I have no tegu atm to photograph. ;)
I already wrote an essay for ya Bobby, would I have to wirte another? lol just kidding.
I'm all for any contests.

Katt

5 Year Member
umm, It was just an essay on tegus. I wrote it for a contest. It went over basic care and things like that mostly for the Argentine B&Ws. I read it the other day and noticed it wasnt to great lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980