• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu give away contest!!

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I really liked the essay idea last time. Maybe you could change it just a little and make the contest the best tegu caresheet?

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
How about an internet scavenger hunt. You could make a list of questions of your choosing then post them here and we could all go running for the answers. First one back with the correct answers win. It would have to be setup up with a time and date so everyone could get a chance at the start.

or....

Design a TT logo (drawing, painted, photoshop, etc.)

Best vivarium/enclosure

That's all I can think of at the moment

angelrose

5 Year Member
:arrow: :arrow: I agree with PuffDragon
1st prize - massive
2nd prize - red
3rd prize - b/w
and lotsa runners up any tegu would be a winner :-D :-D :-D

gebris353

5 Year Member
Why dont you just let the winners choose in that order. So the 1st one would choose first and the 2nd one choose second, cause maybe the 1st winner dont want a massice but a red or things like that. :-D

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
I think it should be an essay. Like, why we like tegus, or why we should be the one to get a free tegu.

The only reason i don't like the photo idea is because i don't yet have a tegu, so i wouldn't be able to take tegu pictures! lol. But, i was planning on getting one this season.. with my new job, i should have the money for one and all the supplies by then. But getting a free one would be great, heh. So i'd want to be able to enter the contest, even though i don't have a tegu *yet*.

hoosier

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
How about an internet scavenger hunt. You could make a list of questions of your choosing then post them here and we could all go running for the answers. First one back with the correct answers win. It would have to be setup up with a time and date so everyone could get a chance at the start.

or....

Design a TT logo (drawing, painted, photoshop, etc.)

Best vivarium/enclosure

That's all I can think of at the moment

I love this idea!! it would be fun and we could use the first place idea on the shirts and what not. :-D

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
angelrose said:
:arrow: :idea: the winner should be who has the most tame colombian tegu ;)

Well How could I tell how tame they are, well unless you send them all to me, lol. And how did we go from "Tegu" to Tegus give away contest? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

worleygurl

5 Year Member
I want a Seth baby. I will enter the contest if it's for a baby of Seth! Course I can't get another tegu till next fall.

Srakha

5 Year Member
I like the photo, art, or logo ideas. However unless its the logo.. Maybe it shouldn't HAVE to be a tegu. Maybe those of us that don't have a tegu yet would want one :)

ZEKE

5 Year Member
i would love to be in this contest but if i won a tegu my mom would kill me lol. she gets mad when i win goldfish at the fair lol. she would freak if i won a 3 foot lizard!

bored_gurl9023

5 Year Member
Still debating on the contest? I like the idea of reptile in general photography. It broadens the scale and what not, since I don't own a Tegu yet..

angelrose

5 Year Member
:bajo I don't think the contest should include anything to do with photos, some people (me) have tech'phobia ...
unless Bobby provides the photo and we write an essay or logo or something about the pic Bobby provides 8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980