• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Rescue!!!

ierowe

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
I just looked at this thread for the first time. I have to say my immediate reaction was a cross between a teguixin X merianae. The scalation and patterns resemble both very strongly. I can't say if it is one or the other. Would be cool to find out if it is indeed a hybrid. Very unique and definitely something to hold onto and nurture.
The reptile shop compared him to a adult Arg that they had. But that is all they could really do to id him. Shiny scales and loreal scale. They did say they had never seen one so white.

DaremoAlpha

5 Year Member
Gloves are only for those with soft skin hahaha

I have owned both types and yes Columbians don't tame down near as easy but I could hold mine without bleeding to much...
Long sleeves will save arms but I don't suggest gloves simply because then you don't have a true feeling of what you and your pet are doing.

I wear my scars proudly and say you should do the same hahaha

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980